Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wednesday...any interest?

Options
  • 26-03-2007 12:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭

With the Ireland game on, should i book this , or would tomorrow suit better.
    Personally, I won't be watching the Ireland game either way so Wednesday is fine for me.
    thoughts?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭bugs90

Given the choice tomorrow is much better coz I have a ticket for wednesday...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭kaizersoze123

I'll wait and see what the rest of the replies are like before booking tomorrow.
    Also, given there were only 6 available for sunday, will there be a better turn out tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Gileadi

im not back until thursday so that rules me out, will be around at the weekekend though.

I forgot to mention that lepo's over in england for the weekend so thats why he missed sat

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

I up for a game tomorrow

so am i. who else is

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭emc2

I am on for tomorrow, I have a ticket for the match on wednesday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

I'll be at DCU whatever day is decided.

I'd say Tuesday is the better option.

Lads, a question.

Do we actually have enough for a team?

Seriously like, will we have enough players for the season?

And Shay, apologies for Sunday. I'll take the full blame for that.

The excuse is that all my contacts are on the pc in my old house, and I wasn't near ANY pc on Sunday, when Keith rang me I asked him to post on the website.

Sorry.

grand, no bother Des.How many people have transferred money so far?

Four people.

You, Bernie, Colm and Joe.

Lads, the rest of yiz NEED to get the money transferred to be in the account by Friday.

right, can anyone else who will play tomorrow post here before 5 if possible so i can book it.

am not booking it unless there are at least 6 confirmed before 5pm today. We are on 4 at the minute.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭LoBo

Count me in for tomorrow night definitely. I'll be at the ireland game on wed.

If we need more for training I'll see if Colm (came to DCU once) is on for it again. Playing a game with him tonight.

seansouth wrote:
    Seriously like, will we have enough players for the season?

I'm still largely undecided. Getting out there on a Tuesday will be hard to impossible for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Mikie

Sorry lads can't play yet due to ankle problem.

Should be back next week - fingers crossed..

Cheers,

Mikie.

Des how much money and can I give it to you next week when I see you at practice.

Sorry Mikie, I can't and won't take cash this time, because I got a new job and I'm nowhere a bank. I already have to take a day off work to organise the cheques to send to the Astro.ie people.

I'm not leaving cash lying around my house, because I don't trust some of my housemates other friends. And I'm not carrying that much cash around in my wallet every day.

Also, next week is too late anyway, the money has to be paid to Astro by next Monday.

I'm not trying to make it diffcult for anyone, this information has been available for a week now, here :

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055068224

It's €115 for the season.

I'm in for next season.

http://www.pie.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=52968105&posted=1#post52968105

Where are the rest of you!! Come on, proper training now with excellent games.

Maybe even a less windy pitch! :D For the old times and boards.ie, get your boots back on for another season :cool:

I might be bringing a mate down for Tuesday training session.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭Quball15

I can make training tommorow night!

Advertisement