Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

$$€€ - League Booked - I need the Money - €€$$

Options
  • 20-03-2007 2:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭

Ok lads.

I finally got the league booked, Tuesday Social Standard.

Given the prices quoted in the other thread, I'll be asking for €115 off everyone for the new season.

It is a more expensive division to play in, also we need to buy a good few decent footballs.

The account to transfer the funds to is a Bank Of Ireland Account.

Coolock Village Branch.

A/c Number : 46761278
    Sort Code : 90-04-71
    Name of Account : Des Feeney

Lads I can't be taking cash, because my new job isn't as flexible with taking time off as the last one was, and I'm not leaving cash lying around my house.

You have to transfer the money, when you are doing this, please stick your NAME on the comments section so I can keep a track of the lodgements, as to who owes money and that.

I'll need the money in there by Friday 30th March 2007 AT THE LATEST, this is because we need to have it paid within 14 Days, so I can go to the bank the following monday and get the cheques drawn up and sent. This means the last date for transferring money to be cleared by the Friday is next THURSDAY 29th March 2007.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭kaizersoze123

Money transferred.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Why has no-one else doen this?

At least nine of you said on Sunday that you'd do it as soon as the account details were posted?

FFS lads. Get the lead out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭LoBo

I just transferred €230, that's for me and joe. From AIB so hopefully won't take long, sorry for the delay was waiting for work to pay expenses from ages ago

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Hi Des, money transferred. Might take a day or two because it's coming from an AIB account

Iago wrote:
    Hi Des, money transferred. Might take a day or two because it's coming from an AIB account
    No bother gary, will you be out on Sunday?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

Can I ask where the games will be played?

St Columbas

and

Three Rock

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

I haven't a clue where them places are. Does anyone drive through Palmerstown to get to them places that I could bum a lift off each week?? Palmerstown/M50

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭emc2

I just put the money des....sorry for the delay.

That's five now.

There were at least NINE people who said they'd pay on the last day of the winter season.

• Advertisement

Lads, just to re-iterate.

If you want to play next season, the money needs to be in that account by FRIDAY OF THIS WEEK.

That does not mean transferring on Friday, it means transferring on Thursday at the latest.

If sufficient funds are not in that account by Friday, I'll assume that we don't have enough players for a team, and get in contact with Astro and cancel our place.

Here is the current state of play in the account.

The balance is a bit higher than it should because there was some money left over from last season.

I'm in for this season :D

I can't be arsed ringing up the bank right now, but ill get the money in tomorrow.

~Darragh

Now the rest of you! Come on! Another season, proper weekend training. This is the real deal now. I'm really looking forward to being able to have proper training and some good matches midweek.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Ill transfer the money probably tomorow.

Have onbe mate whp says he definately wants in, have emailed him details and link to the forum. He's trying to get two more of our mates to get involved.

I've a friend who is interested. Also he told me his mate wants to join too.They don't use boards.

Ill talk to him about getting the funds transfered by Thursday. He should be down on Tuesday(tomorrow).

my cousin is interested aswell, but he des college at night on Tues and Wed. He wont be available till mid may.

You should get him to join anyway! When does the league start? He might not miss that many games , plus he could go training with us on weekend right?

Stekelly wrote:
    my cousin is interested aswell, but he des college at night on Tues and Wed. He wont be available till mid may.
    Des college? Is it a college of management?

I know a certain International manager who might be interested.

Email manager@fai.ie :D

If he's available in mid-may, he'd be more than welcome, he'd be involved in more games than he'd miss.

All this interest is very good lads.

I just transfered the money there.

REF should be Darragh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Mikie

Des I'll transfer tomorrow...

Can't play now because of my ankle.

Cheers,

Mikie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Wobbler

Hi lads,

Colm Field (played last night) here. I transferred €115 this morning.

Colm

• Advertisement

Hows the cash situation looking now Des?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭emc2

From the thread here it looks like :

Shay
    Colm
    Joe
    Michael
    Gary
    Darragh
    Colm Field

have paid with Mikie transfering as well.

We really need a big push on this today lads if it's going to happen!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

myself and aodea only heard about this whole thing today (and are pi$$ poor student types). Both are interested but unavailable til after exams and our own current season end, i.e. mid may. if u are short numbers by may we'd still be interested (and if you need a blow-in to make up the numbers for the first game or two let me know via PM or here)

A good few are inactive on the forums. Simon, His mate, Enda, his mate, Bernie..

I'm sure there are loads. Asked Des to text them all instead of relying on PMs. Maybe we will get more this evening.

A good few are inactive on the forums. Simon, His mate, Enda, his mate, Bernie..

I'm sure there are loads. Asked Des to text them all instead of relying on PMs. Maybe we will get more this evening.
    OK, I'll be at my old pc tonight where I have most of the contact details. I'll lash out a few texts.

Bernie has paid already for the new season.

Here is the most up to date statement of the account.

8 Paid players.

Simon has been in touch about paying, as has Enda.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Mikie

All paid up!

Should be back next Wednesday - Ankle is a bit sore still.

Cheers,

Mikie.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭LoBo

Do we have enough to pay astro.ie yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Gileadi

I think we do, after i paid yest i think des said that was 12 or 13 that had paid

Did mine go through ok Des? Forgot all about it and had to ring the mother to get her to transfer from her bank as i dont have mobile plumber broadband. :)

• Advertisement

Gileadi wrote:
    I think we do, after i paid yest i think des said that was 12 or 13 that had paid

we needed 18 though, league fees were 1800. Do they want the shirt off our backs too? :eek:

Advertisement