Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

$$€€ - League Booked - I need the Money - €€$$

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

OK.

We have eleven or twelve hundred in the bank(tis late, I'm too drunk and lazy to check for definite), I have one mate paid up, he's played against us in a friendly and trained with us before.

I also have another mate who is wanting to join.

Now, I notice that Keith hasn't posted here in a while, Keith, where are you? Are you joining up? What about them two mates of yours? That will make a decent team...

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

seansouth wrote:

I also have another mate who is wanting to join.

ya im interested, if ye having a training session this week, ill be there.I aint really been on boards for the past 6 weeks (new job), so only looked at the astro section yesterday. i know a couple of really handy players who i could ask also, but i will only do that if ye need players.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Wobbler

I transferred money for Niall too last week. I presume you got that ok?

30th March -
    Credit Transfer (No Name) - 115
    ASTRO NIALL CALLAG - 115
    B365 ste kelly - 115

29th March -
    COLM FIELD ASTRO - 115

28th March -
    MIKIE - 115
    EMC MICHAEL - 115

27th March -
    GARY DEMPSEY - 115
    B365 D Sweetman - 115

26th March -
    COLM ASTRO - 115

23rd March -
    CREDIT TRANSFE 174576 (I think this is Bernie) - 115
    SHAY 115

That's eleven players paid up.

I have money for one more at home, possibly another one aswell, so that's twelve.

12 * 115 = 1380 - sorry lads, that ain't enough.

I suppose what I'll have to do is collect money at training, the sooner the better for this tbh, so I'll say Tuesday so I can got to the bank on wednesday and get this paid.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭bugs90

The one on 26th from colm was for 230 to cover me too!

bugs90 wrote:
    The one on 26th from colm was for 230 to cover me too!
    Oh yeh, sorry about that.

13 * 115 = 1495

Still not enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭bugs90

so we need 3 more...
    what about Jules, Keith, Murtagh, Enda etc...

These guys quitting or just being slow???
    Des, do you have numbers for them?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

Paid just now, sorry for the delay lads, I had one or two things going on.

bugs90 wrote:
    so we need 3 more...
    what about Jules, Keith, Murtagh, Enda etc...

These guys quitting or just being slow???
    Des, do you have numbers for them?

There is enough money to PAY THE LEAGUE FEES but not the REFEREE FEES.

Last season there was a mix up with the referee's cheque, they never received it / never put it in their bank or whatever, but the money never left our account anyway.

I ended up paying it in December, so they seem to be a bit more leniant on that.

Cathal can't play during the week, as he's away in Athlone with work, so he won't be signing back up. Keith has just paid. I've just texted Jules to ask what the story is, but his Credit Card is holding the place until I get the cheque away (tomorrow), and he hasn't mentioned anywhere, as far as I can see, about NOT coming back.

I've just spoken to two more lads who defintely want in, so their fees, along with some leftover from the current monies we have will cover the league, even if Jules doesn't come back.

Any extra monies that come in will be used to buy footballs and training equipment, which I hope will be used at the weekends :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭kaizersoze123

seansouth wrote:
    There is enough money to PAY THE LEAGUE FEES but not the REFEREE FEES.

Last season there was a mix up with the referee's cheque, they never received it / never put it in their bank or whatever, but the money never left our account anyway.

I ended up paying it in December, so they seem to be a bit more leniant on that.

Cathal can't play during the week, as he's away in Athlone with work, so he won't be signing back up. Keith has just paid. I've just texted Jules to ask what the story is, but his Credit Card is holding the place until I get the cheque away (tomorrow), and he hasn't mentioned anywhere, as far as I can see, about NOT coming back.

I've just spoken to two more lads who defintely want in, so their fees, along with some leftover from the current monies we have will cover the league, even if Jules doesn't come back.

Any extra monies that come in will be used to buy footballs and training equipment, which I hope will be used at the weekends :rolleyes:

I'll lodge any extra money that comes in for training etc to that account too, if we get 12 / 13 tonight thats 10 or 15 euro ,so if we get that every week it'll add up. I'm not going to start messing around with coins charging people 4 euro for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

I'll lodge any extra money that comes in for training etc to that account too, if we get 12 / 13 tonight thats 10 or 15 euro ,so if we get that every week it'll add up. I'm not going to start messing around with coins charging people 4 euro for it.

good idea, would also recommend charging people who are playing during the season but not paid up on a per game basis.

maybe the first game is free to get them hooked and then €6/€8 per game afterwards. We'll be rich I tell ya, rich!!

Iago wrote:
    We'll be rich I tell ya, rich!!
    What's this 'we' business Gary?

I have the bank card!

We still need a certain amount more money 'up-front' to cover the refs.

But yeah, nice idea Shay, cheers for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭Quball15

Hey,
    Ill bring the money to training tonight.
    The reason i left it so late was that i'm really broke at the mo, told Des last week.
    but I just sold my PS3 today and won some money at poker last night so im in :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,031 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

Lads, have been working 16 hour days haven't had a minute to breath, am a zombie at the moment. My female was supposed to transfer the cash for me while I was away last week, thought she had so I hadn't checked this thread. After Des' text I checked and seems she forgot. I've dished out the requisite amount of slaps and hope to get a chance to transfer the cash in the morning.

In Galway for a stags this weekend but hope to make it back for training on Sunday (later the better for me but if its 2pm I'll make it by then).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,031 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

I transferred the cash yesterday so you should be able to see it in the account now Des.

Advertisement