Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

irish open super sat

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

yeah im guna take a few days away from the game now get some college work done and see how i feel then.... im going to edit the other posts now...

Leave the posts alone! I can imagine how over the moon you feel. Youve dealt in a couple of big events so to play in one will be something else..enjoy the high tonight but college is where its really at coz you cant keep that run going forever :p:p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

Flushdraw wrote:
    Leave the posts alone! I can imagine how over the moon you feel. Youve dealt in a couple of big events so to play in one will be something else..enjoy the high tonight but college is where its really at coz you cant keep that run going forever :p:p:p
    your right after i win the Irish open ill prob just get straight into the library after it...i mean €550,000 is nice but it doesnt pay the bills....or does it? lol see you around maybe Tues for a SE clash we`ll see!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

Well good night for the boardies.
    Congrats Joe on getting the ticket

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭mickste

Delighted for ye lads. well done joe and tony:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 513 ✭✭✭HalfBaked

Well done lads. Wonder what odds PP would give me on a boardsie winning the IO?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭bottom feeder

nice result Tony, i went to bed in the horrors because of my donkey play... its after cheering me up to see that ya got a ticket mate... getttttttt innnnnn..... Shamoan Mutha Fu@ka

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

Well done Tony..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Solksjaer

Well done lads Joe and Tony, I've spent the week drinking avoiding poker via the St Paddys day celebrations. and Cheltenham ...was too blotto'd to go anyway near the fitz 500..
    Best of Luck to you in the IO. I'll add yiz to my list of players I'm cheering on. Great to see so many poker addicts geting some in there.......must get my own fix next weekend sometime......but first the gym for mr blobby.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 CiarraiRi

Well done.
    sweet result

• Registered Users Posts: 7,567 ✭✭✭patmac

Nice one lads. Tony I know exactly how you feel and what you went through, won mine last Sunday night after being shortstacked on the final table. I was horse from shouting at the screen and didn't sleep for ages afterwards real buzz. Wp.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,412 ✭✭✭Lazare

Nice one Tony and Joe, well played lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,117 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

congrats Joe, well deserved

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

Flushdraw wrote:
    Cheers again Shane/Jeff

I'll still be in the SE on Tuesday going for a double..I have a €165 ticket so gonna make use of it!

Unfortunately mate, i wont be selling any % but PP have me at 200/1. Have a fiver on me lol!

I would get onto the boys at PPP something wrong with your 200/1 pricing they have me at 250/1 should that not mean you should be 500/1 or something? :D only joking once again well played mate

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

Thanks again lads..I was buzzing for a it after it and stayed online till about 8 or so this morning but thats just the built in degeneracy!

I just hope Luke didnt register me in the Fitz on Thurs night after i left the 2k i won there and he said he'd register me!

I saw your price Fran, thats not a bad bet..plenty of your buddies will have a flutter on you at that price

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

Flushdraw wrote:
    Thanks again lads..I was buzzing for a it after it and stayed online till about 8 or so this morning but thats just the built in degeneracy!

I just hope Luke didnt register me in the Fitz on Thurs night after i left the 2k i won there and he said he'd register me!

I saw your price Fran, thats not a bad bet..plenty of your buddies will have a flutter on you at that price

final table bets at 50/1 so your prob 40/1...probably safer to take this bet as i can sense i am going to get a savage bad beat heads up in the IO lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭ocallagh

n1 Tony & Joe!