Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interest List For Boards Private Irish Open MTT

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭kakak1

received the PM details for this but cannot find the tournament on Stars, where do you go to find it or is it not up yet :confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

Stars support are idiots. They told me they'd set it up with the parameters I provided. I'm now awaiting their latest response, as I've requested a deepstack structure with a buyin of $90, neither of which they allow regular users to setup...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭kakak1

sorry can't play this now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

Ian

whats the plan if we don't get enough players/get too many and have an shortage/overlay on the prize fund

I've seen that stars have it currently as 50% - 30% - 20% in prizes. How is the €3500 for the ticket going to be awarded to the winner?

Sorry if this is a dumb question, I'm just trying to figure it out.

thanks.

If it is a winner take all what about 2nd place getting 5% of the winner? (just a suggestion - suppose it might be too late to organise this)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

If its not too late send me on the details - thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

Can someone pm me the password? Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭fabsoul

Only 10min to go any1 need the password? only 31 ppl

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

Damn...in the middle of 6 mtts at the mo but still registered for this...dead money here!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭ocallagh

some people are suggesting a normal payout structure in the other thread (because we might not have enugh for a ticket, and also we cannot modify the structure on stars to pay only the winner). can we clarify what the payout will be prior to starting?

I don't mind either way. Just think it will be easier to do this now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

ocallagh wrote:
    some people are suggesting a normal payout structure in the other thread (because we might not have enugh for a ticket, and also we cannot modify the structure on stars to pay only the winner). can we clarify what the payout will be prior to starting?

I don't mind either way. Just think it will be easier to do this now.

payout as per stars i reckon..u win u keep

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭dacman

Flushdraw wrote:
    Damn...in the middle of 6 mtts at the mo but still registered for this...dead money here!

good bluff tony.LOL

• Subscribers Posts: 32,846 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

I have to go to bed, cannot keep my eyes open, but before I go I reckon that all non 1st place prizes should be transferred to the player that wins it so that they can/must play the IO?

Advertisement