Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Uploading pictures(animated) to bebo

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

now i know nothing about bebo or uploading images, but are the second set of images, the distorted ones, ones that you have already tried to upload?

i dont understand how the images 'come back' distorted. thats just weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

ok heres a couple of examples:

this is the gif before i upload to bebo
    animation162yd.gif

Mesmerizing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 not-bothered

Does anyone actually know or figured out how to upload them???

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

Does anyone actually know or figured out how to upload them???

ok i figured it out, you have to resize them, but even then bebo still messes with the picture slightly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 nixon

I'm finding this a real P in the H.
    Just spent ages converting a video file to a gif to post it on Bebo and the bloody thing only shows the first 6 frames.
    Whats the deal with this? Surely decent gif images are better than the flickery sh*te?!?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

everybody knows the gifs are just for knackery flashing playboy symbols and rotating canabis leaves on 13 year olds pages! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

Trying to upload a 3 frame .gif to bebo and its not working. Does anyone know how this is done?

Advertisement