Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Qualify for the next GJP €300 game online tonight!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

ditpoker wrote:
    ah well! wp tony... CARD RACK!!!

3rd... for $100. (money back) had fun winding up lloyd and noel! wave hello to emma!

Lol!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

Shortstack wrote:
    Apologies, it was supposed to be a freezeout, it even said freezeout in the lobby. The chaps at bluesq are a bit busy at the moment preparing for the migration so we can forgive them this once :)

Do you all prefer this format or would you prefer a Freezeout?

I think Wreck would prefer if it was a freezeout coz i busted him twice :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

i reg'd to play a freezeout... cos my bankroll allowed 30, not 60 90 etc. freezeout. Although i suppose theres more tickets generated this way

40 FO? 20 rebuy!?!?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 36,258 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

ditpoker wrote:
    ah well! wp tony... CARD RACK!!!

3rd... for $100. (money back) had fun winding up lloyd and noel! wave hello to emma!
    YOU ****!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

Flushdraw wrote:
    I think Wreck would prefer if it was a freezeout coz i busted him twice :p

Well done, but I can't help but feel responsible for your win, what with my very generous donations early on :o
    Shortstack wrote:
    Do you all prefer this format or would you prefer a Freezeout?

Freezeout for me, and its not because I'm afraid Flushdraw will take my entire roll next time. And won't you be able to improve the structure once the migration takes place?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

LuckyLloyd wrote:
    YOU ****!!

:D

Advertisement