Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

$100k Freeroll

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,364 ✭✭✭Mr. Flibble

Out in 400th. Quick and painful.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

I was cruising paying 0% attention while 5 tabling, needed a break from that so got out of everything else and was surprised to see that I had 5.5k with ave at 4k, been up and down since then, currently short on 2.5k

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

PPPSpecial and Shortstack goin ok in this still.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭StraddleFor6

Win a race down the business end? You must be joking. Gone in 121st.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

On a sidenote..bottom feeder and jayminator are down to the last 30 in the other 100k gtd..both above avg chip stacks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Gus Ivey

Jay - out in 22nd place , cashing for $891.64. Bottom Feeder still going with 18 left, gauranteed $1,560.38

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Jayminator

As ya know tony i went out with my JJ busted by A10 with the A coming on the river. I think i went out 19th or 20th.. Im off to bed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭bottom feeder

just gone there pushed with J4 on the button [as u do] and the BB calls with AK- how the hell can you call wit AK :eek: - oul donkey if you ask me. AK is not a hand is it ........ is it... lol long oul day all the same...
    ohhh yeah tanx for the support lads....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

Jayminator wrote:
    As ya know tony i went out with my JJ busted by A10 with the A coming on the river. I think i went out 19th or 20th.. Im off to bed

Yeah sick river for the 2nd time agaisnt u for a huge pot. You played very well though. Good result. Bottom Feeder finished 18th. GG lads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭bottom feeder

Jayminator wrote:

very ul Jay, seen it sick.... wp tho...
    read my post up above i taut J4 is the new AA's no thats J5..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Sparky1808

I finished 67th in the end for $200, ahh well better than nothing.

After all it was "free" ...I pushed my 16k on the button with A4s, called by KQo, flop: K Q Q ...not even a sweat! :D

Advertisement