Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Win Ireland Vs England rugby tickets on ppp

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭malinh

followed me down to 35000 shoutman??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

And the rest, QQ folded A high flop to check raise all in, then few hands later folded K9 on a K high bored to check raise all in shouldnt of raised preflop, then slightly tilting called reraise all in with 33 looking to race opponent had 1010 and im basically gone

playing like an idiot

back up to 60000, lucky 6s again

• Registered Users Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭DeadParrot

38 left about 35k....tabe of muppets and CL

• Advertisement

gone in 25th
    55 called all in for 40K with the monster KJo

still in only 25000 though

2nd break. im 12th with 16 left. need to double up just to hit average chip stack:D

gone in 15th

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭Bp!

Hey guys

thought there would be a thread for this, managed to luckbox a win, no key hands stood out but some dominating hands held up at the final table which was a nice relief

Karl i think i seen you in the chat box at one stage, can you pm when you get a chance thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

Congrats BP, I watched you for a bit but my PPP connection kept on dying so decided to leave it, congrats and enjoy the match.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 stretchticles

Welll played Bp, I'm sure I donked 40k (app) when down to the final 17 or so,

Thanks shoutman & stretchticles

it helped alot that the final table was far from a crapshoot, given so many player knew it was a winner takes all players dropped fast constantly through the tourney leaving alot of chips in play with the blinds relatively low which made for a very playable final table.

Even when heads up it was 900K vs 800k with blinds "only" at 30k/60k. Thankfully the FT was never a push fest which great

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

Bp! wrote:
    Thankfully the FT was never a push fest which was great

But push city is usually your biggest friend Bp!:)

Seriously though well done, some field to navigate. The match is going to be something else. I knew it would go to some twit who wont fully appreciate it.

But push city is usually your biggest friend Bp!:)

Seriously though well done, some field to navigate. The match is going to be something else. I knew it would go to some twit who wont fully appreciate it.

TY sir , ill be thinkin of ya ....

bubbled FT tonight in this
    a load of donks
    called all in 400k pot with garbage course he hit

Advertisement