Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The lent thread.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 buzzybb

im now 6 days off them with the help of patches. its great u can get these on medical card through the doctor.i was sick and was at the doctor and decided i wanted to give up.im surprised at how calm i am about it.usually before im always thinking about cigs but im not this time.if i feel fidgetty i go for a walk or do something around the house and before i know it the craving has passed.now the big challenge for me will be going for drinks this weekend!!:D hope i can go through the night without one! i used to smoke 20 a day so it is a tough habit! wish me luck!!

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

buzzybb wrote: »
    im now 6 days off them with the help of patches. its great u can get these on medical card through the doctor.i was sick and was at the doctor and decided i wanted to give up.im surprised at how calm i am about it.usually before im always thinking about cigs but im not this time.if i feel fidgetty i go for a walk or do something around the house and before i know it the craving has passed.now the big challenge for me will be going for drinks this weekend!!:D hope i can go through the night without one! i used to smoke 20 a day so it is a tough habit! wish me luck!!

Best of luck... plenty of water!!! Essential to beating them...

Advertisement