Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What pets do you have/want?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Backtoblack

ahh they're lully! I must seek out the true pet section of boards!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Kerry Fox!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

I want a monkey.

awwww look at these little fella!!! I HAVE to have one!!!! :(

16.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭Silver Shadow

a frog from a bog

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

scojones wrote:
    I want a monkey.
    It does seem to help when you want to sell tiles for low prices. And I know how you love your hobbies.

Personally, I want a Rancor. Great for protecting the homestead from sales people, religious types and small children.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭Silver Shadow

or maybe sow or a cow

A strange fish.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

An 11.5 stone Kerry Fox to cuddle with on cool winter nights.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭rediguana

I have a black cat.

I'd like a ferret! I was in a pet shop near Cornellscourt and there were ferrets there. They're like little dogs, but not so submissive.

• Advertisement
Advertisement