Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I are dunecat, I control the spice - large cat image thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Not strictly a cat pic, but oh so true none the less.

cat_proximity.png
    Damn. I was going to post that one :(

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

drillcat-will-kill-your-family.php

computercat.jpg

firefoxcat.jpg
    Another reason to use FireFox

• Registered Users Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

lololmycat2btk1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

that last one was crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

This is pretty funny. The best part is the complaints section :D Heil Kitler!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,439 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

http://www.kittenbreak.com/

use as the base for new creations

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

cat0003sa0.jpg

My effort...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

2 quickies

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Penis-Cat.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,966 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

I can't believe no-one linked to this:
    godkills.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

americancat.jpg

that last one was crap.
    That's the point... it's a cynical no-fun picture mocking all the silliness!
    I hate cats, but some of these are funny. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,966 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

BopNiblets wrote:
    That's the point... it's a cynical no-fun picture mocking all the silliness!

I think WWM knew that but was just mocking the poster for having no sense of fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Or was he or the poster in fact mocking this thread, or the system?
    I blame the system.

Fun? What is this devilry?

Ok, I made one:
    cat_chainsaw.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭HammerHeadGym

BEST THREAD EVER!!
    Mordeth wrote:
    ...they're so lazy all they do is walk over, jump onto you and then fall asleep..

Actually, I have read that if you keep playing with kittens as they grow into cats they never lose that playful streak, 20 minutes a day should be enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

eo980 wrote:
    I think WWM knew that but was just mocking the poster for having no sense of fun.

thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

squeeze.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

gotsyourtail.jpgbikercat.jpgohhiifixedurblinds-kittydemedici.jpgwe-iz-gonna-take-over-the-wurld.jpgfightforjustice-kittydemedici.jpgmahcamouflage.jpgwtfffff.jpgiaretinykitn.jpgcheezburgergoeshere-tristynunbrand2.jpgdonteatme.jpghalpstuckinbox1.jpgtubekitten.jpg298999497_a95f70720f_o.jpgwhere.jpg1168702253-11674885811774361.jpg

• Advertisement

kittywithdragon-miles.jpg

boldfatty.jpg

specialcat-pam.jpg

ewok.jpg

babushkacat.jpg

suwwender1.jpg

popple.jpg

letsnotgocamelot.jpg

tell-me-when-its-over.jpg

feets.jpg

1172573873689.jpg

senseicat.png

tiny-cheezburger-lee.jpg<br>1161528850144.jpg<br>

1168705855-betab.jpg1161803565975.jpghead-cat.jpg2000805184425497087_rs.jpg2001166234367908979_rs.jpg2005624302389479735_rs.jpgikea-cat-some-assembly-required.jpghardday-mike.jpgihasabukkets1.jpgforce_field.jpgentangled1.jpgitsallmine.jpgcatparrot.jpgpiano.jpgnotyping.jpg

Blowfish wrote:
    ikea-cat-some-assembly-required.jpg
    LOL
    ihasabukkets1.jpg
    ihasabucketrp3.jpgtheybestealinmybucketseij5.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Best ****ing thread in ages. Folk in the lab think I'm more weird now from my rofl_ing.

LOL
    ihasabucketrp3.jpgtheybestealinmybucketseij5.jpg

_2.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,008 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Lots more piccies here:
    http://www.stuffonmycat.com/

20070321-Soren%20Da%20Cat.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

I'll probably regret this but I took this of my cat yawning the other day, Do your worst caption wise.
    438510172_d2ed4db4db.jpg

From Kircher's Musurgia Universalis (1650):

In order to raise the spirits of an Italian prince burdened by the cares of his position, a musician created for him a cat piano. The musician selected cats whose natural voices were at different pitches and arranged them in cages side by side, so that when a key on the piano was depressed, a mechanism drove a sharp spike into the appropriate cat’s tail. The result was a melody of meows that became more vigorous as the cats became more desperate. Who could not help but laugh at such music? Thus was the prince raised from his melancholy.
    catpiano.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Must...have...catboard!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Parsley

catpiano.jpg
    Sounds suspiciously like a monty python sketch...

Advertisement