Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Where wont you park?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,545 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Usually park out in the quiet areas myself. Even beside the 'dent protection' thing, I reckon it's quicker to shoot straight into a spot and walk 1 - 2 mins to the door than drive around for 10 min looking for a 'convenient' spot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Leon11

it does actually make sense, take liffey valley car park, one way system and all the spaces are angled to make it easier to park into and reverse out of when your going down an aisle, u always see some eejit going through to the other side thinking they're smart! then they realise when they're boxed in it's a pain to get the car going back down the one way system!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

pfft, doesn't matter. Where ever the car fits, it gets parked.
    Haven't drven my own car in a few months. Had a new rental Lancer before christmas, treated it the same. Parked on the beach, mountain roads, back packer hostels, outside pubs. Where ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

Just to clarify, when you say fishbone, do you mean (A):

| | | | | | |
    | | | | | | |

Or (B):

\ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \
    / / / / / / / / / /

I wouldn't reverse into B.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

I always try and park far away. Usually at an end spot where there is a little more space. Car parking spaces are too narrow. They should all be as wide as dissabled spots.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

ballooba wrote:

\ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \
    / / / / / / / / / /

I see idiots reversing into those everyday.

Advertisement