Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst thing ever?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭gyppo

Did'nt witness this myself, but this did happen...

Stag night, Groom to be conked out from drink in the corner of a busy pub.
    One of the crowd went out and got a mars bar, unwrapped it, and put part of it down the back of yer mans jeans...

Half an hour later, they wake up yer man, whos a little more with it now. A trip to the chipper was mentioned, but the poor guy was starting to realise there was a certain 'stickiness' down below, and was coming to a horrible conclusion.
    There was a very worried, and rapidly sobering poor guy..

Nice friends, eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

A guy I know who works as a barman in a pub told me that one night, after the pub had closed up, and they were cleaning out the toilets, someone managed to shít in a pint glass, and leave it on the sink.

One of the many reason why I will never work as a barman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭smallpaws

I saw a ridiculously large man beat up his teensy girlfriend on New Year's Eve, in the middle of the street. To make matters weirder, he was dressed like John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever with the black shirt and white suit, and this was 1987. The drunk couple screamed and hit each other till the cops arrived; the guy was holding her down in the middle of the road, just slamming her head off the pavement. Surreal.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Max_Damage wrote:
    A guy I know who works as a barman in a pub told me that one night, after the pub had closed up, and they were cleaning out the toilets, someone managed to shít in a pint glass, and leave it on the sink.

That's some skill. I wonder if he was an ice-cream man....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Max_Damage wrote:

One of the many reason why I will never work as a barman.
    WTF is the problem here exactly?

All he needed to do was put an inside out plastic bag on his hand, pick up the steaming glass, and feck it in the bin, then wash his hands.

What about the used sanitary products left lying around in female jacks? That is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen, bar none.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Brian Capture

Worst I ever saw was a guy I knew vaguely from Ballybrack (who had a history of mental health issues) lying outside Dun Laoghaire Dart station. His hands were holding the hind legs of a mongrel dog, his mouth was open and positioned about an inch from the dog's anus as he let the dog sh*t into his mouth.

Truly sickening. The incident was witnessed by American tourists.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

The movie Perl Harbour.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭gucci

and war of the worlds too!

at a rag week in the north west while walking up the street at about 2 o'clock to go to the bar a girl heaved out the upstairs window on two very well dressed ladies in suits who were on they're lunch break from work!!!
    id love to know if the girl actually meant it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

kevmy wrote:
    thats the classy kinda place Fibbers is. In there once *shivers*
    You think that was bad, i saw a local girl having oral performed on her...in the beer garden, with a chanting crowd around them. fibbers back in the day was like feckin sodom and gomorrah.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

My first and last time to Fibbers many many years ago.

I walked into the toilets and the floor was covered in p!ss, we are talking a river here, welly wearing time.

Which was bad enough, except for the fact two people having sex rolling around in the stuff on the floor inside. The locals just stepping over the two as if it was normal was a bit bizarre as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Heyes

• A girl been so locked that she fell forward onto the ground and you could hear the crack as she slammed her head on the ground
    • A guy walking past the Q Bar covered in blood after been beating up for been a foreigner
    • A guy walking along the queys doing nothing wrong, when a guy walks up behind him slams a bottle over his head starts kicking and punching him, then threw him onto the middle of the road where thankfully a taxi stopped, poor guy was covered in glass and blood and was very upset. he could barely move

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Heyes wrote:
    • A girl been so locked that she fell forward onto the ground and you could hear the crack as she slammed her head on the ground
    • A guy walking past the Q Bar covered in blood after been beating up for been a foreigner
    • A guy walking along the queys doing nothing wrong, when a guy walks up behind him slams a bottle over his head starts kicking and punching him, then threw him onto the middle of the road where thankfully a taxi stopped, poor guy was covered in glass and blood and was very upset. he could barely move

Welcome to Dublin :D

• Registered Users Posts: 33,201 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

You, know I was just going to print the exact same thing. Although I would probbaly have chosen one of the other 40-odd quotes. Welcome to Skanger City.

This one will do
    I walked into the toilets and the floor was covered in p!ss, we are talking a river here, welly wearing time.

Which was bad enough, except for the fact two people having sex rolling around in the stuff on the floor inside. The locals just stepping over the two as if it was normal was a bit bizarre as well.

And people wonder why I don't like going out drinking...?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

The Majority of messages here are all describing things that Dirty Sanchez would do or have done, sick ****s i love em!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Happened to me too. In Spirit yonks ago and a guy starting having a sh*t in the sink. Bizarrely, he was trying to explain why he was doing it (" jacks all packed, you know the way man etc) during the act while I was trying to zip up and leg it.
    nipplenuts wrote:
    What's the worst thing you've seen in a social context?

I was out Saturday night, in a nice-ish pub in D2. Went to make space for another pint. The toilets were very busy. A guy comes in and tries the two cubicles, which are occupied, the proceeds to one of the urinals, turns, drops his pants and shi7s (mostly) in it! 9issing out on the middle of the floor at the same time (and into his pants)! Obviously he was locked, but........

He cleared the room, though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

stovelid wrote:
    Happened to me too. In Spirit yonks ago and a guy starting having a sh*t in the sink. Bizarrely, he was trying to explain why he was doing it (" jacks all packed, you know the way man etc) during the act while I was trying to zip up and leg it.
    It being Spirit, I would postulate that he was after taking some Ecstasy, which sometimes makes the taker feel like taking a crap, hence his comment 'You know the way man'.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

Sitting on the Nitelink and chatting to someone and i start to notice, out of the corner of my eye, the guy across the aisle from us looking around, i look up to see him pull out the collar of his t-shirt and vomit down his chest, puts the t-shirt back down and gets off at the next stop.

Nitelink = vomit comet

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Rhyme wrote:
    Sitting on the Nitelink and chatting to someone and i start to notice, out of the corner of my eye, the guy across the aisle from us looking around, i look up to see him pull out the collar of his t-shirt and vomit down his chest, puts the t-shirt back down and gets off at the next stop.

Nitelink = vomit comet

Thats a lovely image. Why look around though? Did he not have to do it anyway?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

petes wrote:
    Thats a lovely image. Why look around though? Did he not have to do it anyway?
    I never thought about it... i think its safe to blame whatever it was he was drinking.

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭MR DAZ

not quite gross like the other stories but reading brought the memory back :)

Was standing outside a chipper in Donegal town one night many moons ago... waiting on the bus back to ballyboefay

When girl on the other side of the road (drunk as a skunk) starts shouting at her friends that she wants a burger and asks them to wait her...

Now bear in mind the front of the chipper is all glass....... She sprints across the street runs straight into the window, BANG and lands on footpath

Now she was alright, but fcuk me i nearly choked on my food!!!! to this day the image is still makes me laugh;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭dcarroll

was outside a chipper in waterford at 3am one morning, a drunk 40ish man pulls out a guitar havin a right craic, after talkin to someone for a few minutes i turn around and he's still there only this time he has a urinal on his head. Don't know where he got it out of but this had to have been one of the funniest things i have ever seen. about 15 mins later he smashed the urinal off the ground and it shattered, i know i have a picture of this on some camera phone ill try to put it up

• Registered Users Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭swingking

I remember one time I was in a pub and the guy had really bad diarrhoea. The cubicles were all full and as you imagine, he legs it over to the sink, pulls his trousers down and *well I don't think I need to tell you anymore*:eek:

Possibly the most disgusting thing I ever witnessed.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

swingking wrote:
    I remember one time I was in a pub and I guy had really bad diarrhoea. The cubicles were all full and as you imagine, he legs it over to the sink, pulls his trousers down and *well I don't think I need to tell you anymore*:eek:

Possibly the most disgusting thing I ever witnessed.

Freudian slip?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

Worst I ever saw was a guy I knew vaguely from Ballybrack (who had a history of mental health issues) lying outside Dun Laoghaire Dart station. His hands were holding the hind legs of a mongrel dog, his mouth was open and positioned about an inch from the dog's anus as he let the dog sh*t into his mouth.

i bet that was that bloke that was nicknamed brain damage from ballybrack that died a couple of years ago

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭the Shades

Nowhere near as digusting as some other stories but I remember a few years ago being in a club in Mayo, when my cousins disappeared on me and left me babysitting one of their uni friends from Kildare.

Already quite pissed, right after they turned on the lights for closing time, he went around and started drinking the dregs of the pints that everyone else had left behind...

Thankfully I then bumped into my cousin's sister and left with her, abandoning him to whatever it was he actually ended up drinking.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

What about that time your friend got an action man stuck up his arse? Or that time you were asking your boss to suck you off? Or, indeed, the time you got sucked off by a mermaid?

You sure do have an interesting life.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

#Elites wrote:
    what..the...****.

Don't worry, he's lying.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Donald-Duck

Sofaspud wrote:
    Don't worry, he's lying.
    Yeah,that one must be bull****.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Brian Capture

Sofaspud wrote:
    What about that time your friend got an action man stuck up his arse? Or that time you were asking your boss to suck you off? Or, indeed, the time you got sucked off by a mermaid?

You sure do have an interesting life.
    Sofaspud wrote:
    Don't worry, he's lying.

What makes my 'worst thing' story less believable than the others?

Why don't you pass judgment on some of the other posters and their stories?

You are a very cynical and thoughtless person.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

A few years ago I was working at a summer camp in america. Myself and and Dont Ban Me were staying in a cabin with eight kids aged about 12 or 13 I think.

The cabin has bunk beds. Middle of the night I roll over and see that the kid above Dont Ban Me is having a **** :eek:

Nothing I could say. Turned back and went to sleep. Only told DBM about it months after we left the camp :D

Advertisement