Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What annoys you

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,287 ✭✭✭NotMe

What annoys me is when I know I should be studying (like now) I do everything I can to avoid it (like browsing boards) :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

what annoys me right now.. ah those metrosexual men like beckham or gavin lambe murphy.

I agree with that one. The late 90's was a f-ing nightmare as far as I'm concerned what with women trying to out-lad and out-drink the guys and the 'men' trying to out-pretty the ladies.

Fortunately manly men and feminine women seem to be back in fashion again and I'd like to think most people (men and women) are happier for it too. I know I am anyway.

/a flexes muscles whilst chewing tobacco.

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭dvega

Ignorant people (Drives me mad)

Insurance Adverts

Stubborn Bouncers

Man Utd

Extremely Slow Drivers

Liars and sneeky people

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

-Scumbags/Celtic jersey wearing IRA supporting knackers.
    (Of course thats not to say all who wear Celtic jerseys support the IRA).
    -Idiots
    -Ignorance
    -Girls who play games/mind games
    -People who litter
    -People who find flatulence funny and think they're comedy kings when releasing one in public followed by a thick grin.
    -Stargate SG1 still being shown on TV
    -RTE
    -Messy people
    -Fat people who claim they can't help it or its not their fault
    -Extremely insecure people
    -Stormfront
    -People who give out about marijuana but get plastered every weekend/every chance they get.
    -People who can't admit to being wrong
    -Liars

I'm sure I'll have more to add to that list.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Pappa-eat-peach

The Weather, Me, Ireland, the World in general sometimes:(

Extremely judgemental people (for eg, thinking that they know you from one or two posts on message boards sites)

Being pretty poor (without being pretty:) )

There are others...but lets leave it at that.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭jetsonx

Broadband Companies who are just in it for a quick buck and a quality bb service seems ancillary to them.

Smary Solicitors who believe they are above mere mortals.

Taxi-drivers who will cut you in half but will crawl along once they have a
    fare in the back seat.

French People.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,304 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Ads where people shout at you to encourage you to buy their products. Harvey Norman, Civit Bang...etc. Took a long time before I realised what Harvey Norman actually sold because as seen as I heard the f*cker he was switched off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭Zonko

• People collectively slagging off all republicanism in general, and brushing off people opposed to British occupation as metalists, eejits, tossers, extremists and what have you.
    • Misleading (read most) corporate advertisments.
    • Ignorant computer users (I work as an admin).
    • People that are quick to complain things they don't understand.

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭purple'n'gold

People who make excuses for the horrible acts of cruelty perpetrated on innocent children by so called “religious”orders.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Telemarketers.
    People who talk about me behind my back, cowards.
    Money and my hunger for more even though I should be happy with what I have. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Dooom

Steyr wrote:
    Whats annoying me is people spelling "Bitch" in a Rap way and getting it totally Rap wong i like Rap and the kids spell its "Beoych" "Bioych" man oh man take a leaf from Snoop or Dre if you wanna spell Rap words like them spell it correct the Rap way its "B I A T C H", damn get it right! Over to you next person.

People who don't use punctuation. And also everything at the moment, plus all the stuff on this list.

Also, this:
    Rap wong
    is hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

"Celebrities"

Tabloid Newspapers

The idiocy of our driver testing system

rich kids who act like d1ckheads, i know lots that are genuinely nice people

scumbags who disrespect girls in clubs or out on the street

little kids with no respect for anything

people who open the door of their car onto mine at tesco

people who go out to "get twisted" .why not go out to have a laugh instead

• Registered Users Posts: 24,959 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

When people stand two abreast on escalators/travelator preventing those of us who have less time from passing. :(

Those muppets who cannot call a lift correctly and push both buttons thereby delaying the rest of us. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Id like to add the Irish Independent. What a load of pompous bs.
    Its focused on the pale, and in particular D4 and the like and actually manages to carry more trashy socialite and celebrity bs than some of the tabloids.
    utter cack

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Skiesonfire19

Correction. This board annoys me.

I've been banned from the fitness forum, for no reason.. The administrators seem like power mad children! For example, in another thread, some guy quoted peter griffin and the administrator said he'd ban him if he did it once more! I cant bellieve there is rules in a forum, and such stupid rules at that!!

I'm probably going to get banned for this I bet, even tho it's an opinion.

Maybe it's against the rules to have an opinion on this 'board'?

Skies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭Busterpuss

people who drive at 25 kph in a 60kph zone.
    accelerate please.
    people who dont take responsibility for their action
    joe and keith on spin 1038
    daft dave
    jade goody.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Schlemm

3 things on my sh!tlist at the mo:

1. BAD MOTORISTS:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
    RRRrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Today I went to pull into a bus lane and there was a taxi a good bit behind me, but it was safe to pull in. Thus, I did so and the f****r in the taxi SPEEDS UP!!!:mad: as I pull in and tried to get in front!!! RRRRRRR what an eejit! I could go on but we'd be here all day.

2. The Rural Pub 'Crisis'.:mad:
    'I disaprove of drink driving, but....'. Ah here. Mind u, I wouldn't be too surprised if the government paid to shuttle our lonely rural alcoholics around the country, given the election situation. Grow up and use your imaginations! Hire a minibus! Take turns to stay sober and car pool! I loved the bit in the Examiner when someone said that it was like a 'Taliban regime...'.

3. Many of Dublin's Radio Stations.
    Especially the morning shows. ESPECIALLY the morning shows....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,670 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Let's see:

- Big Brother
    - People who watch Big Brother
    - Brendan O'Connor (someone seriously needs to kill this guy)
    - The little delinquents/windbags who hang out at the end of my street
    - My job and the little sh*t I have to take orders from
    - People who say they like "all" music
    - And morons who take pride/brag about how they can't hold their drink
    - SUVs

- Big Brother
    - People who watch Big Brother
    :confused: I have never seen big brother nor am I aware of anyone who watches it. If it annoys you, why would you watch it? It not as if it was forced on everyone on a daily basis!:confused:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,670 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

:confused: I have never seen big brother nor am I aware of anyone who watches it. If it annoys you, why would you watch it? It not as if it was forced on everyone on a daily basis!:confused:
    Agreed. But it still annoys me :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭BobbyD10

c - 13 wrote:
    The fact I can never get a decent nights sleep on a sunday due work on a monday morning, take last night as an example waking up almost every half hour.

Glad its not just me.....!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

I've been banned from the fitness forum, for no reason..

lolololololol :D Oh had a good larf at that, and then wait for this gem =>
    I cant bellieve there is rules in a forum, and such stupid rules at that!!

hahahahaha oh that did give me a good laugh, one of them 'out loud' ones :)

I hate stupidity.
    I don't hate it when people sign their names, but it does baffle me.

On a seperate point, it really bugs the hell out of me when random person A calls random person B - Pet. At the end of every bleedin sentence, alright pet. :mad:

c - 13 wrote:
    I can never get a decent nights sleep on a sunday due work on a monday morning, take last night as an example waking up almost every half hour
    I occasionally start work on Monday at 4am so I know how you feel but it's great travelling on the M50/M1 at 3.30am. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭strychnine

People who drive left hand drive cars in ireland and then wonder why they have crashes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭nupplenits

-People who don't use roundabouts correctly(ie. Note the number of exits and position yourself in the appropriate lane when approaching the r'about).
    -The state of most of the roads in the country.
    -People who use the wrong lane in roundabouts.
    -People driving in the overtaking lane on motorways, 2+1s etc.
    -People who don't indicate.
    -People who leave rear fog lights on(Especially when it is clear, broad daylight).
    -People driving towards you who turn on their full headlights BEFORE they have fully passed your car.
    -People who drive slowly relative to the speed limit and road conditions.
    -Ugg boots.
    -Spoiled children.
    -Rap, RnB, Hip Hop and any variation of them.
    -Txt Spk in emails, written or websites(and sometimes texts).
    -Why almost every young person seems to love rap, hip-hop or RnB.
    -The use of "Rap" phrases and words.
    -Snoop Dogg/Kanye West/Sean Paul etc.
    -Sarcasm.
    -Over reacting to small things.
    -Over-done gayness(mentioned already).
    -People who go out drinking and say "Let's do shots!" and think they are mental/crazy/great craic.
    -People who go out drinking, get kicked out of a place and the next day are talking about it thinking they are cool.
    -People(especially girls) who think they are mental/crazy/great craic just because whenever they see each other they scream and sing really loudly.
    -Scumbags and their dress sense.
    -Northern Irish accent.
    -People who don't know how to spell relatively simple words.
    -Firefox 2.0.0.1 - I can no longer type "google <search term>" into the address bar. If I do, it will bring a google results page of "google <search term>", instead of a results page of <search term>.
    -****** and it's recent popularity with scumbags.
    -Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan(and any other attention seeking who.......err wait, isn't that most women?).
    -Women who wear loads of fake tan and think you are looking at them because they think they look good, when they don't.
    -People who, when it comes to exams say "I haven't done ANY study" when it's clear they have done loads.
    -People who won't try out new things(E.g. food).
    -Fat people.
    -Fat people who pity themselves.
    -Fat people who know they are fat but don't do anything about it.
    -Fat people who say it's not their fault they're fat.
    -People who are over the top happy all the time.
    -People who buy ipods. There is other(better) DAPs out there.
    -People who don't know the difference between 'there', 'their' and 'they're'.
    -People who don't know the difference between 'then' and 'than'.
    -Ignorant dubs.
    -Loan/insurance ads on television.
    -Ringtone ads on television.
    -Insurance prices for young drivers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭pyramuid man

People who use verbose language in the wrong context in an attempt to
    sound intelligent.
    1337 5p33k and people who use it. Not as common anymore but annoying none the less.
    People who know everything and are always right.
    People to stuck up in their own beliefs that they refuse to listen to anyone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭jamesozzie

slow drivers (they cause accidents as much as the fast ones)

women with umbrellas (they're dangerous, ] you have to dodge them)

most of RTE's sports presenters (george hook, eamon dunphy, jimmy McGee etc etc)

Jade Goody

skangers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Barry O'Neill

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

A more comprehensive list of mine:
    • Girls who pose for photos whilst sticking out their tongues
    • Girls with too much fake tan. Do they actually think it looks attractive?
    • Skangers and the clothes they wear. How the hell do you class that as stylish? Tracksuit bottoms tucked into your socks, tracksuit tops zipped up to the last and a hat delicately perched on top of your scummy shaved head? You f*cking muppet.
    • Boy racers
    • Dance music
    • Old Women who are really snobby. Ever see them when youre queuing at the till in a shop? Be curtious, you old bugger.
    • People who study even in the days after an exam! Come on!
    • Girls who say 'OH MY GOD!' Example: 'I saw whats her face today, and OH MY GOD, she looks like soooo fat!'
    • People who cant admit theyre wrong
    • Liars
    • Boasters
    • People who wont shut the f*ck up in cinemas
    • Skangers (again)
    • School Bullys

Most of all, its the Skangers I hate. I wish it were legal to hunt them for sport.

• Advertisement
Advertisement