Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My New HD Projector!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Jesus old thread, I have the Sky connected via HDMI and PS3 connected via the Component, but my Uncle got the same projector last year and it has 2 x HDMI you just use the remote control to switch between inputs

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Daire84

Lovin that setup... wanna get something of a similar nature goin on soon...
    One thing i was eager to know is how much distance do you idealy need between the projector and wall/screen? And is this how you make it bigger, the further back the better? or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

Daire84 wrote: »
    Lovin that setup... wanna get something of a similar nature goin on soon...
    One thing i was eager to know is how much distance do you idealy need between the projector and wall/screen? And is this how you make it bigger, the further back the better? or what?

This site covers most makes and models and should give you the distance required to fill your given screen size.

Ken

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment:

Fair dues to the posters on this thread for answering queries - this has had too many resurrections :D .

I'm closing this now to give it a decent burial.

Ritz.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement