Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

snoring!!!!

Options
  • 02-01-2007 11:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭

All of a sudden in the 2-3 weeks i have started to snore and apparently it is very loud. My wife is losing her mind all together. Now i dont feel very tired and i am no someone who needs huge amounts of sleep either.

Any ideas as to what causing this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

Are you congested at all?
    Heavy Drinking or smoking in the last while?

I snore a lot - if I lie on my back.
    So I sleep on my side or front and there is no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Are you congested at all?

I am acually and i do not know why as i am only ever blocked up when i got a cold but guess thats a question for another forum;)

Thanks for the advice though

• Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

That is a factor mate!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kwekubo

Was listening to NewsTalk yesterday morning and they had got loads of positive feedback for a tip they gave out a while back. Tell your wife to make a gentle sucking noise at you when you start snoring - apparently, it simulates the sound of a baby suckling at its mother's breast (or possibly the sounds within the womb) and relaxes the person, making them stop snoring.

Advertisement