Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

south Dublin band

Options
  • 01-01-2007 9:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭

I’m 25 and looking to start in band in South Dublin area, I play rhythm guitar and sing. I’ve a lot of great songs ready to go so get on to me if you’re a lead guitarist, keyboardist, singer drummer etc.
    My influences are the soundtrack of our lives, Interpol, Oasis, and The Sleepy Jackson, camera obscura. Melodic /rock/pop basically. If you’re looking to join a serious band with an aim to make it contact me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Musoabuso

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Alchemist

Musoabuso wrote:
    I’m 25 and looking to start in band in South Dublin area, I play rhythm guitar and sing. I’ve a lot of great songs ready to go so get on to me if you’re a lead guitarist, keyboardist, singer drummer etc.
    My influences are the soundtrack of our lives, Interpol, Oasis, and The Sleepy Jackson, camera obscura. Melodic /rock/pop basically. If you’re looking to join a serious band with an aim to make it contact me.

Hi... Im 24YO, foregin, guitarist looking for somebody like You(-;..alsow I play violin and piano....

Lets jam 2gether and we will se how will goes....

My influences ...pink floyd, ozzy, dream thetre, queem, extreeme, metallica, paganini(-; so basically I can play from soft melodic rock up to heavy metal and trash.....I HAVE MY OWN GEAR...I live deans grange....cheers:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 adriancraven

hey , sounds pretty interesting. im 22 from south dublin. if ya want to hear some of my stuff so to give u some idea of my ability check out www.myspace.com/adriancraven. the vocals are a bit shoddy but thats why id like to work with other ppl. make the best of what we can and all that.

Advertisement