Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTE Babes Of The Year

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 xorcist

Hey. Enough about Blathnaid Ni Chofaigh. OK she can be a tad annoying at times but at other times she's a foxy MILF minx temptress along with Sheana and the sexy Bairbre Power. Oh how Iwish I was a dossy student again with that sort of daytime TV!
    Now that's how I would spend a decadent afternoon with 3 gorgeous,sexy older babes. MILF sandwich hmmmm...

th_29798_Afternoon_Blathnaid_babe_122_1134lo.jpgth_29798_Afternoon_Sheana_babe_122_644lo.jpgth_29810_Afternoon_MILFs_122_534lo.jpgth_29811_Afternoon_Sandwich_122_1178lo.jpg
    th_29812_Coffee_morning_MILFs....Hmmmm36_122_344lo.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭PixelTrawler

I like her personality, far better than

Glenda

horse-photos_3372.jpg

Gilson

thats downright mean....

... poor horse:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

rb_ie wrote: »
    :eek:

Lucy Kennedy is a man. Might be okay to go drinking with (providing you've no hang ups about going out with what could be mistaken for a transvestite), but thats all!
    QUOTE] She has a face like a horse and she laughs like a donkey, wait a minute what I just said is very insulting towards horses and donkeys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Sam Kade wrote: »
    She has a face like a horse and she laughs like a donkey, wait a minute what I just said is very insulting towards horses and donkeys.

I don't know where you get your information from but I have it from a very reliable source that she's hung like a donkey and can eat an apple like a horse.

Lucy (the donk) Kennedy likes to sleep till 9 in the morning she say's that she is a lazy person. She also likes to look good before she leaves her house, ie she spends a lot of time putting on makeup. Lucy if thats what you look like with makeup I wouldn't like to see you without it. Did you see her on livin with lucy the other night? When she was leaving Norris's house she said that he was very clued in for a 64 year old. What age do people clue out Lucy? She also told Norris plus most of Ireland that she passed a bit of wee while laughing at something he said. So the conclusion is that Lucy you are NOT very clued in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭IRISHSPORTSGUY

xorcist wrote: »
    Hey. Enough about Blathnaid Ni Chofaigh. OK she can be a tad annoying at times but at other times she's a foxy MILF minx temptress along with Sheana and the sexy Bairbre Power. Oh how Iwish I was a dossy student again with that sort of daytime TV!
    Now that's how I would spend a decadent afternoon with 3 gorgeous,sexy older babes. MILF sandwich hmmmm...

th_29798_Afternoon_Blathnaid_babe_122_1134lo.jpgth_29798_Afternoon_Sheana_babe_122_644lo.jpgth_29810_Afternoon_MILFs_122_534lo.jpgth_29811_Afternoon_Sandwich_122_1178lo.jpg
    th_29812_Coffee_morning_MILFs....Hmmmm36_122_344lo.jpg

They wore more revealing clothes about 18 months ago. Sheana Keane looked much better with longer hair.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭IRISHSPORTSGUY

Rachel Kavanagh from Fair City (left of pic)

slaine_rachel11.jpg

I'd knock her backdoors down, nee problems.

Rachel Kavanagh from Fair City (left of pic)

slaine_rachel11.jpg

I'd knock her backdoors down, nee problems.
    She aint great + she looks too much like her father, every time I see her she reminds me of him which would kill any passion immediately. I would rather the blonde on the right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Sam Kade wrote: »
    She aint great + she looks too much like her father, every time I see her she reminds me of him which would kill any passion immediately. I would rather the blonde on the right.

Who's her da? Richie? :confused:

Pigman II wrote: »
    Who's her da? Richie? :confused:
    John Kavanagh he is a well known irish actor. I thought everybody knew that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36 randy lug

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

• Registered Users Posts: 45,552 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

randy lug wrote: »

No way man! She'd do your bloody head in...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,331 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

No way man! She'd do your bloody head in...

That's ok. It wouldn't be conversation I'd be interested in.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Owen666.ie seems to be the collector of such pictures

http://www.flickr.com/photos/irishcelebs/collections/72157600085823530/

He must be very bored with all his spare student time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭Hardrain

Jean Byrne from the weather. Great rack,naughty smile but the dull voice might be a problem. Am I alone in thinking she's fit!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 randy lug

That one who does ob sport and is on ttv talking about sport is fairly fit. I think her name is something Hurley.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭shakin

siun nic gearrailt no competition close the thread now!

http://tvpresenters.thetvroomplus.com/images-news/rte-02.jpg

randy lug wrote: »
    That one who does ob sport and is on ttv talking about sport is fairly fit. I think her name is something Hurley.

Ya she's nice

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

BingoBongo wrote: »
    Owen666.ie seems to be the collector of such pictures

http://www.flickr.com/photos/irishcelebs/collections/72157600085823530/

He must be very bored with all his spare student time

Those little pics are hilarious, they all look like they are having sex in them. Some serious sex faces being pulled there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭curiosity

Hardrain wrote: »
    Jean Byrne from the weather. Great rack,naughty smile but the dull voice might be a problem. Am I alone in thinking she's fit!?

Right there with you, Jean's yummy, always looks well turned out.

curiosity wrote: »

Someone needs to start a fan site for her!!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Siun Nic Gearailt **Winner**
    Corina Grant **1st Runner Up**
    Aoibhinn Ni Shuilleabhain **2nd Runner Up**

• Registered Users Posts: 7,965 ✭✭✭DenMan

curiosity wrote: »

Yep, have to agree. I think she is pretty hot. Who needs blondes anyway? A lifetime of them is enough!! :cool: Gets my vote.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭gucci

Dunno who she is or what show she does, but there is a girl called Shonagh Lyons on the RTE predictions site for the GAA championship, and she looks promising!
    http://www.rte.ie/sport/gaa/championship/players_prediction.html

*edit* she presents sattitude and buzz.....jesus i must be getting old (and im not in the country to sky+ it so i can watch it!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 xorcist

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    to each their own

would you for example find Ann Doyle to be attractive?

Gotta agree with Ann Doyle. Here's some more mature RTE females. So sexy..... How are we students gonna cope with afternoon RTE Blathnaid, Sheana, Bairbre and Grainne. Mary Kennedy on Nationwide seems our best bet if looking for sexy, mature RTE ladies!!

Credit to Owen at www.flickr.com/irishcelebs

th_34963_Barb_2579005140_f3264ac2ff_122_372lo.jpgth_34968_MK_Joanna_122_646lo.jpgth_34974_1599562174_73cea6721c_o_122_763lo.jpeg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭IanCurtis

Vegeta wrote: »
    Those little pics are hilarious, they all look like they are having sex in them. Some serious sex faces being pulled there

He's right, look:

1590644326_4aaf3e8cd6_s.jpg1590661264_6376b60a39_s.jpg1590702426_440994f9f6_s.jpg

This one is tasty though:

1589820851_80bdfdc828_s.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭mickd

Orla Brady head and shoulders above the rest. You can see her in action in Mistresses RTE1 @9:30 tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 45,552 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

mickd wrote: »
    Orla Brady head and shoulders above the rest. You can see her in action in Mistresses RTE1 @9:30 tonight

Gotta agree with you there but you need to post pics man. ;)

155_mistresses.jpg

Personally I'd go for the blonde in that show

C_71_article_1033043_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

PS that show needs WAYYYYYYYY more female nudity. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

1huge1 wrote: »
    catherine thomas anyone? she is still there right

oh and grainne ftw

+1 on Catherine Thomas...

also, good call on Mairead Farrell.

Advertisement