Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FAI Terror

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

rb_ie wrote:
    Weird, I was walking around Merrion Square at that time today, must have just missed it by a few minutes.

What a psycho though.

It was you wasn't it!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Surely this type of polyester-clad lumpen monomaniac with a persecution complex isn't what springs to mind when we think of League of Ireland football?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

Robbo wrote:
    Surely this type of polyester-clad lumpen monomaniac with a persecution complex isn't what springs to mind when we think of League of Ireland football?

Is he a taxi driver? that's crazy I think I actually know that guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭YeatsCounty

I'm just surprised that it took someone involved in Irish football this long to....err....."react" to the FAI's running of our game..... Pity it was against a decision from a process that Dundalk FC had agreed to months ago. :-/

Advertisement