Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Secret Guilty Pleasures

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

julep wrote:
    banned for 7 seasons for not saying "DS9".

TNG and DS9 have nothing on my secret guilty pleasure: Voyager. My other guilty pleasure is fantasising about being "disciplined" by Seven of Nine. I've been a bad boy Jeri, punish me... :p

nesf wrote:
    Unbanned since Sisko had nothing on Picard.

Yeah .. well ..

Janeway has tits.

Tits FTW. Er.. I mean Janeway.

My secret guilty pleasures is making odd sandwiches when im being creative.. and hungry. I call it Creatungry. Generally these involve ham, jam, peanut butter, mayonaise and whatever else might be lying around.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

..... This only started about 36 hours ago.... there was little food left in my house cause i forgot to buy some so i made a new sandwich
    Roll, butter, Bacon, Pistachio nuts (crushed up) :) i know, i know... but it takes GrrrEAT

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

wexhun wrote:
    a glass of vino 2 unwind b4 the other half gets home turnin on d music channel and dancing solo!:p

Once you're not hiding the bottle in the toilet cistern afterwards I think that's ok ;)

User45701 wrote:
    ..... This only started about 36 hours ago.... there was little food left in my house cause i forgot to buy some so i made a new sandwich
    Roll, butter, Bacon, Pistachio nuts (crushed up) :) i know, i know... but it takes GrrrEAT

I don't like pistachio nuts but the rest of it sounds okay. Add some turkey and stuffing into the mix and its fantastic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭ARGINITE

hmmmmmm Pistachios!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Smokin crack.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭Katykaboom

getting drunk in the pub then toddling home and getting into bed and watching csi/greys anatomy... then falling into a nice wine induced coma.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭hunnymonster

cheese and strawberry jam sandwiches

thrashy detective books

high heels that I can't really walk in

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭pbsuxok1znja4r

After all these years I still love nothing more than watching Son Goku kick some evil n00b's ass in an episode of Dragonball Z.

That and I straighten my hair so it looks pretty.
    thrashy detective books
    Private Dicks and Metal. A winning combination!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Kilkenny

agamemnon wrote:
    My other guilty pleasure is fantasising about being "disciplined" by Seven of Nine. I've been a bad boy Jeri, punish me... :p
    You too?! :D

Janeway has tits.

Tits FTW. Er.. I mean Janeway.
    Janeway never did it for me ... fit woman, just way too much "Mammy" vibe.

Vala from SG1 ... cracker! ... and sassy with it. Has strutted her stuff through my dreams a fair few times ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭smallpaws

I have to watch Spongebob and God forbid I'm not wearing my flannel PJS with the little star pattern on them when I do it.
    Foodwise, my weird guilty pleasure is slicing a doughnut sideways like a bagel and then grilling it in the oven with a slice of cheese on one half and then eating it like a sandwich.
    Superguilty part of the secret: If it isn't that Kraft American cheese you get that's individually wrapped in plastic, it ain't good enough cheese. :eek:

wexhun wrote:
    a glass of vino 2 unwind b4 the other half gets home turnin on d music channel and dancing solo!:p

hahahahahah that is bleedin' legend :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Scrawling highly offensive graffiti about my bosses (or anyone else for that matter) on the toilet walls in work :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

seansouth wrote:
    Vanilla Ice

Wait....this should be a 'guilty' pleasure of mine?

Advertisement