Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can we lay this Diana nonsense to rest now?

Options
  • 11-12-2006 1:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭

So the Stevens report in the Diana/Doyd murder is due, and surprise surprise, the conclusions are obvious;
    The findings of one of the most complex - and expensive - police investigations of modern times will show that even the famous and supposedly blessed can die without the influence of shadowy forces busy working in mysterious ways.

Few facts have remained unchallenged since the crash in the Pont de l'Alma underpass which killed Diana and her 42-year-old companion, Dodi Fayed, in a Mercedes S-280. Stevens's inquiry confirms that their car was going too fast and that its driver had been drinking heavily. Computer reconstructions reveal that a grand prix driver would have been unable to hold his line driving as Diana's driver Henri Paul did that night.

One by one the conspiracies that have shrouded Diana's death have been dissected by Stevens and then discarded. In the world of conspiracy, the more outlandish the theory the more potent its currency

The emphasis is mine.
    The Harrods owner, Mohamed al-Fayed, father of Dodi, remains convinced Diana and Dodi were murdered by British agents.

His hypothesis centres on the claim that for the mother of the future King to bear the child of a Muslim playboy would be intolerable to the royal family. Fayed believes that Diana was pregnant and that the couple were preparing to announce their engagement on 1 September 1997. He claims that British Intelligence, at the behest of the royal family, killed them.

Last Friday the Fayed camp were already orchestrating their offensive, complaining that Stevens had refused to share his conclusions with them. The Harrods owner has received support, of a kind, from across the world. On the internet the theories concerning Diana's death are as multiple and as varied as those attempting to explain the deaths of John F Kennedy, Marilyn Monroe and Elvis Presley. Most lead both everywhere and nowhere. Some claim that Diana is still alive.

For many it hardly matters that the combined French and British police investigations collated more than 6,000 pages of evidence and interviewed up to 1,500 witnesses before concluding that Diana's death was an accident.

Stevens's team found no evidence that Diana was pregnant. Nor did they unearth any proof to suggest the Princess of Wales and Dodi were engaged. Similarly, the involvement of MI6 has been dismissed along with the bright light theory - the claim that assassins deployed a high-voltage beam to blind Paul. Crucially, Stevens is expected to suggest that the Fayed family selected the route through the narrow confines of the Alma tunnel, in all likelihood because they wished to outmanoeuvre the paparazzi camped outside the Ritz hotel where Diana and Dodi were staying.

Vivienne Parry, a close friend of Diana and former trustee of her memorial fund, believes that the Stevens inquiry will remind us that Diana was a mere mortal. 'It's about a reluctance to accept that somebody of her celebrity could die a normal death,' she said. 'If you go to any coroner's court in Britain you will find plenty of examples where a wet road or a missed red light or a drunk driver has caused loss of life. But Diana was such a cultural icon and we live in an of age of conspiracy theories people want to believe MI5 did it.'

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/focus/story/0,,1968628,00.html

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭So Glad

It was an accident, thats all. I wouldn't believe any crap about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭liamo

Way to go to ruin a good conspiracy theory. Good lord, some people are soooo sceptical.

You'll be telling us next that Elvis really is dead and that the US doesn't have a working flying saucer in Area 51.

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

So Glad wrote:
    It was an accident, thats all. I wouldn't believe any crap about that.

Nice to know you have some limits...
    liamo wrote:
    Way to go to ruin a good conspiracy theory. Good lord, some people are soooo sceptical.

Tell that to thousands of Daily Express readers ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

liamo wrote:
    a good conspiracy theory.

Does such a beast exist?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

BBC2 had a programme about this last night. the blood sample showing Henri Paul 3 times over the limit was his. The DNA matched his parents.

A car crash caused by a combination of speed, alcohol, and shockingly bad road/tunnel design is just too boring for some. Others of course have made plenty of money out the notion of a complex international hit job.

Mike.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 45 cockmynut

People would have had the motive to have assassinated Diana, and we all know that many murders are cleverly concealed to look like accidents. However, I haven't come across any evidence, other than claims of who would benefit, that she was actually assassinated.

The big question I'd like to ask is: who even gives a flying feck? Why was she even important? She had nothing to do with our country and she married a knob.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 UnHolyMoe

cockmynut wrote:
    The big question I'd like to ask is: who even gives a flying feck? Why was she even important? She had nothing to do with our country and she married a knob.

What have most of the theories here got to do with this country? Is Bertie a reptile?

Diana's importance stems from the fact that she was the most profiled member of the royal family. What she did would have an effect on how people looked the royal family. If she was pregrant with Dodi Fayid's baby would also serious effect on the succession to the throne if both her children with Charles died without an heir.

On an aside here is a good article about Diana crash photos and censorship.
    WARNING: picture might offend.
    http://kierenmccarthy.co.uk/2006/07/14/diana-crash-pic-and-strange-self-censorship/
    I wonder if the Zapruder film had anything to do with the censorship involved with the Diana crash pics? What don't they want us to see?

To be honest she doesn't look very busted up at all in that photo.

I don't know much about this Diana stuff, can someone fill me in a bit?

UnHolyMoe wrote:
    What have most of the theories here got to do with this country? Is Bertie a reptile?

Diana's importance stems from the fact that she was the most profiled member of the royal family. What she did would have an effect on how people looked the royal family. If she was pregrant with Dodi Fayid's baby would also serious effect on the succession to the throne if both her children with Charles died without an heir.

A) Diana wasn't pregnant.

B) Any Child of Diana's wouldn't inherit the throne, in pretty much any circumstances.
    I wonder if the Zapruder film had anything to do with the censorship involved with the Diana crash pics? What don't they want us to see?

Woa two non sequitur's in one. What's wrong the Zapruder film? What's wrong with the Diana pictures? What possible connection is there between the two.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

to throw my tuppence worth in here , i dont believe the Diana conspiracy. it was an accident plain and simple

if any shred of the CT held water there would be hell to pay for all involved given the way the UK public reacted and the fall of the monarchy wouldn't have been out of the realms of possibility if any of the members of the royal family were in any slightest way connected

too many people had too much to lose

miju wrote:
    if any shred of the CT held water there would be hell to pay for all involved given the way the UK public reacted and the fall of the monarchy wouldn't have been out of the realms of possibility if any of the members of the royal family were in any slightest way connected

too many people had too much to lose

If only we could apply this kind of logic to the 9/11 conspiracy theories.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Here’s one scenario for you to consider.

Dodi and Diana turn up at the Ritz, using the driver scheduled for that evening. The Paparazzi turn up and make life a misery for them, so they hatch a plan to escape them.

Henri Paul (Al Fayed’s head of security right?) is contacted by Al Fayed and told to get his arse down to the Ritz, “But I’ve had a few drinks, protest Paul”, “I don’t care, get your arse down there and drive them back to their hotel” insists Al Fayed.

Henri Pau, then, through a combination of drink and driving too fast, kills Dodi and Diana. Al Fayed has to live with the grief; it’s his entire fault, so in his mind he concocts this story about MI5 and a murder attempt.

I don’t know much about the MI5, but I suspect if they want to kill someone, a car crash is a pretty hit or miss way of doing it.

It was a car crash, plain and simple.

dont get me wrong the M15 is well capable of doing something like this (only have to look at some of their Northern Ireland escepades) but I don't think this is one of them

Diogenes wrote:
    B) Any Child of Diana's wouldn't inherit the throne, in pretty much any circumstances.

Being pedantic, I assume you mean that any child of Diana's but not of Charles' would not inherit the throne.
    I don’t know much about the MI5, but I suspect if they want to kill someone, a car crash is a pretty hit or miss way of doing it.

It was a car crash, plain and simple.
    While I agree with you, the "problem" with this explanation is that conspiracy theorists generally never accept findings by the authorities when they have decided that it was the authorities who did something that they are covering up.

If it hasn't already been done, I'm sure someone will borrow the remote-control-car notion from that Bond movie to "prove" that there would be nothing hit-and-miss about a car crash.

As for it being hit-or-miss....I would point out that part of the investigation involved modelling the crash, which showed that with the speed they were allegedly doing, the laws of physics dictated that they hit that column at that speed. Nothing to stop you doing that in advance, and calculating that the chances of them walking out alive are as close to nil as you get.

And if they did walk out alive, who'd believe a drunk driver when he claimed that some mysterious force took control of the car and it didn't respond any more.

Gosh...this is easier than I thought. I could write a book and launch a website.

bonkey , while you make a valid point please tone it down a tad with piss taking

Yessir.

bonkey wrote:
    Being pedantic, I assume you mean that any child of Diana's but not of Charles' would not inherit the throne.

Jesus bonkey between that and the "bear" thing on feedback is your new years resolution to "be more anal retentive"?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Diogenes wrote:
    If only we could apply this kind of logic to the 9/11 conspiracy theories.

This is strike 1 Diogenes. You promised to wait for your response to the 9/11 thread, now act as though you meant it.

This is strike 1 Diogenes. You promised to wait for your response to the 9/11 thread, now act as though you meant it.

Um sorry billy what now? I believe it was the JFK thread. What did I do on the 9/11 thread?

I'm merely suggesting that the same level of skeptism such be applied equally to all CTs

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37 UnHolyMoe

Diogenes wrote:
    A) Diana wasn't pregnant.

According to Dr. Frederick Mailliez an emergency doctor who arrived shortly after the crash and spoke to Diana and she told him that she was 6 weeks pregnant but he later retracted those comments. Why?

Yes they would. If William became king and died and Harry also died both without heirs then the next in line would be a half brother or sister to the king who would share the same bloodline from their mothers side. To become king or queen is based on your descendancy from the current ruler.
    Woa two non sequitur's in one. What's wrong the Zapruder film? What's wrong with the Diana pictures? What possible connection is there between the two.

Exactly! What is wrong with the Diana pictures and why were most of them confiscated by the french authorities and never returned to their owners? Are there people hanging around the crash scene that they don't want us to identify? "Back and to the left" maybe?

UnHolyMoe wrote:
    According to Dr. Frederick Mailliez an emergency doctor who arrived shortly after the crash and spoke to Diana and she told him that she was 6 weeks pregnant but he later retracted those comments. Why?

Because it's entirely possible that a woman suffering from tremendous blood loss, serious head trauma, massive internal injuries could be suffering from delusions.

Furthermore the Steven's enquiry categorically refutes the claim.

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/focus...968628,00.html

Yes they would. If William became king and died and Harry also died both without heirs then the next in line would be a half brother or sister to the king who would share the same bloodline from their mothers side. To become king or queen is based on your descendancy from the current ruler.

Exactly. It's a bloodline descendency. Diana was not related to the Queen, neither was Al Fayed, ergo the children of such a relationship would have no claim to the throne.

Marrying into the family, and then leaving the family does not mean your future children are contained into the line of succession. If Charles, William, and Harry all died, the succession would fall to Charle's younger brother, Andrew, and then to his children, if his children have died as well, it will fall to the next direct decendent Margaret, and her children. The line of succession will continue along the bloodline of the Windsor's until an heir is found. It would not move to a child of a former member of the royal family by marriage.

Tara Parker Thompson would be closer to the line of succession than the children of Diana and Al Fayed.
    Exactly! What is wrong with the Diana pictures and why were most of them confiscated by the french authorities and never returned to their owners?

Um going out on a limb here again, the photographers stood around the car taking pictures, there would be public outcry if any of those vultures recieved a penny from such goulish photographers. Not to mention that they were evidence is a massive on going investigation.
    Are there people hanging around the crash scene that they don't want us to identify? "Back and to the left" maybe?

Again what? Zapruder sold the film to life magazine with three days of the JFK assasination, so again what on earth does this non sequitur have to do with the Diana assasination.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,795 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

UnHolyMoe wrote:
    I don't know. Do you? Has he said why?

To reiterate a point made repeatedly by bonkey in the 9/11 discussions: if someone says something, and later says the opposite, why is greater credence given to the former rather than the latter - especially when there is no evidence whatsoever to support the earlier assertion?

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,795 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Doing some more digging on Mailliez.
    • This page doesn't make any mention of pregnancy at all.
    • This one does, but doesn't attribute it to Mailliez.
    • Another Time article with no mention of pregnancy.
    • He didn't mention it when he spoke to CNN.
    • This page, which appears to be a CT site, tosses around a lot of innuendo about Mailliez, but never mentions anything about him claiming she was pregnant.
    In short, I can't find any evidence for your original assertion, but I'm open to correction if you have a link to something credible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

I think it's sick that there is such conspiracy over Diana's death still, yet other cases would clearly not get as much attention.

Diogenes wrote:
    Um sorry billy what now? I believe it was the JFK thread. What did I do on the 9/11 thread?

I'm merely suggesting that the same level of skeptism such be applied equally to all CTs

The fact that you know which thread I mean means you understand the warning.

That is good enough for me.

The fact that you know which thread I mean means you understand the warning.

That is good enough for me.

Not really billy, there's only a handful of threads in this forum, pointed at a thread I just posted in, and muttering about a warning doesn't seem to make any sense to me? :confused:

Diogenes wrote:
    Not really billy, there's only a handful of threads in this forum, pointed at a thread I just posted in, and muttering about a warning doesn't seem to make any sense to me? :confused:

I think you know damn well what I'm issuing the warning for.

Now if you have nothing to add to the subject matter of this thread then stay out of it!

End of discussion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭jessop1

A fundamental question about the diana official inquiry and other such inquiries (eg JFK) has to be, what mechanisms are in place to ensure the integrity of the inquiry in the event that those carrying out the inquiry are themselves corrupt? The answer is none. Which means that if they are corrupt, they have the power to skew the terms of reference and depth of the inquiry in favour of their desired outcome, without challenge. The outcome of the official inquiry is then accepted as fact.

I'd like to post David Icke's December newsletter in relation to the Stevens inquiry. Its an interesting read. (There are some pictures with this that I cant seem to insert - you can see the whole article with pics heres http://www.davidickeforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=42434&highlight=stevens) Enjoy :D

The Heart sees what is essentially invisable to the eyes.

OFFICIAL 'INQUIRIES' ...

DAVID ICKE NEWSLETTER DECEMBER 23RD 2006

... SPEAK NO TRUTH, SEE NO TRUTH, HEAR NO TRUTH ...

Hello all ... George Orwell's Newspeak works on the principle of describing something in the very opposite terms of what it is really there to do.

For example, in his novel, 1984, the Ministry of Plenty was responsible for food rationing and control; the Ministry of Truth was the government's propaganda machine; the Ministry of Peace ran a perpetual war; and the Ministry of Love was the place where dissidents were tortured.

We see the same principle in what are called 'official' inquiries, Congressional 'investigations' and 'Royal Commissions'. They would appear on the face of it to be efforts to establish the truth of what has happened, but, as they are Newspeak phenomena, they are actually there to do the opposite.

The blatant examples of this are legion, including the 'inquiry' into the death of Princess Diana that reported a few days ago. I'll come to this later, but there are so many examples of my theme here.

The Warren Commission into the assassination of President Kennedy decided that he was killed by Lee Harvey Oswald and there was no wider conspiracy or group involved. This was the version that those who really killed the president wanted the public to believe and the Warren Commission was set up to reach the desired conclusion, no matter what the evidence to the contrary.

The Commission was established by Lyndon Johnson who replaced Kennedy in the White House, a life-long political crook who was well aware of what was going to happen in Dealey Plaza that November day in 1963. It was he who reversed all the Kennedy policies on the Vietnam War, interest-free money and much else, once the bullets were fired.

The Commission was headed by Chief Justice Earl Warren, a Freemasonic Grand Master in California, and was dominated by Illuminati insiders and people who hated Kennedy. These included the World Bank President, John J. McCloy, the future US President, Gerald Ford, a 100% stooge of the cartel, and the infamous Allen Dulles, the first head of the CIA who was fired by Kennedy.

They came to the conclusion that they were told to come to by the shadow people and thus supported the lie that Oswald was the killer. Hardly anyone in the United States believes this now and nor should they, given that Kennedy and Oswald were so clearly set up.

The Commission even had to invent the insane 'magic bullet theory' to explain wounds to Kennedy and Texas Governor John Connally. The magic bullet had to dramatically change direction, ricochet off bones, and yet remain in the pristine condition in which it was found. Connally refused to accept the Commission's findings and told a friend of mine that he could not say publicly what he knew because of threats made against him and his family.

This is what most official 'inquiries' are established to do. The outcome is decided beforehand and the 'facts' are made to fit. Any potentially fatal evidence, fatal to the official story that is, is simply ignored.

We saw a wonderful example of this with the 9/11 Commission that was supposed to reveal the truth of what happened that terrible September day in 2001. Of course, its real job was to maintain the cover up. This is why Bush first appointed the manipulator par excellence, Henry Kissinger, to head this 'inquiry', but he was forced to step down because of his lack of independent credibility and his refusal to reveal the client list of his Illuminati front company, Kissinger Associates.

His replacements were also insiders, as they were bound to be. Thomas Kean had been a director of the National Endowment for Democracy, a long-time front for CIA covert operations overseas and has investment connections to the same Saudi sources that have funded both President Bush and Osama bin Laden. Among them are Khalid bin Mahfouz, who was named by the Clinton State Department as a financer of terrorism. Vice chairman Lee Hamilton sits on advisory boards to the CIA, the President's Homeland Security Advisory Council, and the US Army.

The 9/11 Commission's final report was written by executive staff director, Philip Zelikow, who was appointed by Bush to the President's Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board and was for three years on the National Security Council of father Bush. Zelikow has worked closely with Condoleezza Rice and even co-wrote a book with her, Germany Unified and Europe Transformed: A Study in Statecraft. She appointed him to be the main writer of the Bush National Security Strategy in 2002 that used 9/11 to justify the policy of attacking countries that posed no imminent threat. This was the guy who was executive director of a Commission 'investigating', among other things, the actions of Bush and Rice on September 11th.

Norman Mineta

One piece of vital evidence that the Commission refused to include in its written report was that of the Secretary of Transportation, Norman Mineta, who's testimony demolished the official story that claimed the authorities had 'lost' Flight 77 as it headed for Washington and crashed (so it is claimed despite the evidence) into the Pentagon. But Mineta told the Commission how he was in the White House underground command bunker at this time with Vice President Cheney and he knew that the 'plane' had most definitely not been 'lost'. Mineta said in evidence:

'During the time that the airplane was coming in to the Pentagon, there was a young man who would come in and say to the Vice President, "The plane is 50 miles out." "The plane is 30 miles out." And when it got down to "the plane is 10 miles out," the young man also said to the Vice President, "Do the orders still stand?" And the Vice President turned and whipped his neck around and said, "Of course the orders still stand. Have you heard anything to the contrary?"'

So Norman Mineta, the Secretary for Transportation who had ordered the skies to be cleared that morning, was telling the 9/11 Commission that the official version was a lie as he had seen at first hand. Then there was the comment from Cheney about the orders still standing. What orders? Well, they could not have been the orders to shoot down the plane because it wasn't shot down. That only the leaves the possibility that the orders referred to not shooting it down and allowing it to continue to the Pentagon.

This was devastating testimony and demanded at the very least serious questioning of Cheney. But instead of doing this, the Commission simply did not mention what Mineta had said in its written findings because the idea was to suppress the truth, not expose it.

The same technique can be found all over the world and it can be summed up in one sentence: You don't establish an investigation that could destroy you unless you know before the start that it won't.

In Britain, Prime Minister Tony Blair appointed a stooge called Lord Hutton to 'investigate' the death of weapons expert, David Kelly, and the reporting of a BBC journalist called Andrew Gilligan, who quoted Kelly anonymously as saying that the government's 'dossier' on the alleged threat from Saddam Hussein had been 'sexed up' to sell the war.

Lord Hutton, or Lord Whitewash as he became known, reported that the BBC was in the wrong, that David Kelly committed suicide when he was clearly murdered, and that Tony Blair and the Intelligence agencies did nothing amiss.

The report led to the sacking of Andrew Gilligan and the resignations of the BBC chairman and Director General when what Gilligan had said turned out to be true. The dossier had been 'sexed up', in fact massively so, because they knew that Saddam did not pose the threat they claimed and did not have the weapons of mass destruction they alleged to be stockpiled.

But place-man Hutton, appointed by Blair, gave his master the decision that he not only demanded, but needed to survive.

Which brings us to the last few days and the report of the 'inquiry' into the death of Princess Diana in that Paris tunnel on August 31st 1997. This 'inquiry', called Operation Paget, was headed by Lord Stevens, the former head of the London Metropolitan Police, who decided after three years and four million pounds that the official story was indeed true.

'Our conclusion is that, on all the evidence available at this time, there was no conspiracy to murder any of the occupants of the car', Stevens said. This was a tragic accident. There was no conspiracy and no cover-up.'

Did anyone ever think there would be any other outcome from the moment the 'inquiry' began?

Eighteen key witnesses were not interviewed by the Stevens team and the Monte Carlo jeweller, Alberto Repossi, claims that the Operation Paget detectives pressured him to change his story about providing the ring for what he said was the imminent engagement of Diana and Dodi Fayed. Repossi says he has the receipts and CCTV footage to show that Diana and Fayed chose a £230,000 emerald and diamond band called Dis-Moi Oui - Tell Me Yes.

The jeweller says he opened his store at the Place Vendome across from the Ritz Hotel for Dodi Fayed to visit on August 30th. Repossi says that detectives told him it was not an engagement ring and he went on:

'They warned me that if anyone lied to Lord Stevens then he had the power to get people sent to prison. They kept repeating the warnings of the risk to my reputation and the bad press coverage I would get. But despite all this, I was not prepared to change what I'd said before because it was the truth.'

But whatever the truth, such inquiries are not interested if it puts the establishment they serve in any danger of exposure. Stevens says he found 'no evidence' that Prince Philip was in league with British Intelligence over Diana's murder and that 'Philip saw no reason to comment on any of these claims'.

Oh, that's okay then, if British Intelligence says there was no link and no involvement and Prince Philip sees no reason to comment, there is 'no evidence' that such connections exist. Crazy.

Stevens also said there was 'no evidence' that the National Security Agency (NSA) in the United States had ever bugged Diana's phones and other communications. How does Steven's know this? Because US officials had assured him that this was the case and that secretly-recorded conversations in their possession shed no new light on her death. Firstly, those last two sentences are in direct contradiction of each other and, secondly, did he demand to hear the conversations that were secretly recorded? No, he took their word for it - the same with British Intelligence when they said the same and denied they had Diana under surveillance.

'Hello, this is Lord Stevens, is that National Security Agency?'

'Sure is, buddy.'

'Did you bug Diana's phones?'

'No, sir.'

'Okay, thank-you, sorry to bother you.'

'No problem, bye ... heh, heh, heh, heh.'

I know from my own source close to Diana that British Intelligence was indeed tracking her every movement and that she was warned by friendly agents within MI5 that she should watch her back because her life was in danger. This is where much of her information came from when she wrote about Prince Charles planning to kill her in a car accident.

My source, Christine Fitzgerald, a friend of Diana for nine years, was there to be interviewed by Lord Stevens and she is quoted extensively in The Biggest Secret, but naturally Lord Stevens and co would never go there.

Murdered detective Barry Mannakee with Diana

In the late 1980s, with her marriage nothing more than a public show, Diana was having a relationship with her personal detective, Barry Mannakee, but he died in a motorcycle 'accident' in 1988. By 1990, Diana was having a relationship with Captain James Hewitt. One day, about this time, she went rushing into Christine Fitzgerald's healing centre in London in a terrible state. Christine told me what happened next:

'She was crying hysterically and I said "What's a matter?" You know it was dog's died stuff, bottom lip out, full sob. She came galloping through the door. I gave her Rescue Remedy, clutched her, hugged her, calmed her down, and said now tell me what's going on. "I can't believe it, I can't believe it, they killed him", she sobbed. I said: "Who did they kill?" She told me about her affair with the detective [Barry Mannakee] and how he was decapitated on a motorbike and how she thought it was a terrible accident. But now she knows the royal family killed him because Prince Charles' senior detective had just told her that if she didn't cool it with Hewitt, the same would happen to him. He told her she should not think that she was indispensable, either.'

James Hewitt

In 1998, in the Independent Television documentary, Diana - Secrets of the Crash, James Hewitt says that he, too, had been warned to stop seeing Diana or the consequences would not be pleasant. He said:

'The telephone calls were anonymous, but left me in no doubt that they knew what the situation was. They were threatening. They said it was not conducive to my health to continue the relationship.'

He said that other warnings came from Diana's personal police protection officers, the Royal Household, and a member of the Royal family, whom he would not name:

'The [member of the royal family] said your relationship is known about. It is not supported. We cannot be responsible for your safety and security and suggest that you curtail it forthwith.'

James Hewitt was further quoted in The Times of London about these threats and his comments supported completely the story Diana had told Christine Fitzgerald. Hewitt said that the clearest warning came when he was told that he would suffer the same fate as Barry Mannakee.

The royal family are figureheads for the established order that includes those controlling the government, 'law enforcement' and the intelligence networks. This is the cabal which, with others in France, killed Diana.

Yet Lord Stevens tells us in his official report that there is no evidence that the royal family or intelligence agencies were involved in her death. Of course they were, the Steven's report is a farce and comes from a long line of farces collectively know as 'official inquiries'.

Nowadays, whenever I see the word 'official' my mind reads it as 'lie'.

• Advertisement

jessop1 wrote:
    Orwell Palava

Icke know's 1984 is a work of fiction right?

The Warren Commission into the assassination of President Kennedy decided that he was killed by Lee Harvey Oswald and there was no wider conspiracy or group involved. This was the version that those who really killed the president wanted the public to believe and the Warren Commission was set up to reach the desired conclusion, no matter what the evidence to the contrary.

The Commission was established by Lyndon Johnson who replaced Kennedy in the White House, a life-long political crook who was well aware of what was going to happen in Dealey Plaza that November day in 1963. It was he who reversed all the Kennedy policies on the Vietnam War, interest-free money and much else, once the bullets were fired.

Utterly irrelevant and factually inaccurate Kennedy supported the Vietnam war and increased troop levels from 500 to 16,000 himself.
    JFK, to be sure, did make efforts to reduce direct tensions with the USSR following the Cuban Missile Crisis, and the installation of a teletype Hot Line was seen as essential to preventing the slowness of communication that had hampered talks during the crisis from happening again. But merely because JFK wanted to reduce direct tensions with the USSR in no way meant backing away from the basic principle of containment first enunciated in the Truman Doctrine. Khrushchev had still publically declared that the Soviets would support "wars of national liberation" wherever they occurred in the world, and since JFK firmly believed in the "Domino Theory" (as he told David Brinkley in the fall of 1963), then the idea of backing away from containment was impractical from a national security stanpoint, let alone a political one.

It was for these reasons alone, that holding the line in Vietnam was essential. It was JFK who increased America's troop number from 500 to 16,000 and he repeatedly insisted that while Vietnam might have been "in the final analysis, their war," American troops were nontheless not there "to see a war lost" and that he totally disagreed with those who were suggesting the idea of a pullout. "I think that would be a mistake," he said to Walter Cronkite in 1963.

That JFK was determined not to see Vietnam lost was borne out by his actions all throughout 1963. It was JFK who decided that South Vietnamese President Ngo Dinh Diem needed to be removed from office not because Diem was engaging in repression against Buddhists, but because Kennedy had become convinced that Diem was an impediment to winning the war. As a result, when prodding from Washington failed to work, it was JFK who authorized the coup that resulted in Diem's overthrow and assassination on November 1, 1963 (the latter was not desired by JFK, but it was extremely naïve for him to not foresee such a result). Those who insist that JFK was ready to wash his hands of Vietnam and abandon the South never seem to realize that if that were the case, then why did JFK meddle so much in South Vietnamese politics right up to the eve of his death? Since the South was not in any immediate danger of collapse, it would have been far simpler for JFK to disengage than by engineering a coup against Diem.

Revisionists who claim otherwise about JFK and Vietnam hinge their assertions on two points. One, are the stories told by JFK aides Dave Powers and Ken O'Donnell that JFK had privately revealed his intention to withdraw, but only after the 1964 elections, when it would be politically far more feasible to do so. This assertion has to be taken with a grain of salt. The O'Donnell/Powers story, appeared in 1971 at a time when America was still deeply embroiled in Vietnam, and when all the Democrats who had originally supported the committment were now against the war, especially since it was now Republican Richard Nixon's war.

The Commission even had to invent the insane 'magic bullet theory' to explain wounds to Kennedy and Texas Governor John Connally. The magic bullet had to dramatically change direction, ricochet off bones, and yet remain in the pristine condition in which it was found. Connally refused to accept the Commission's findings and told a friend of mine that he could not say publicly what he knew because of threats made against him and his family.

Irrelevant and a Strawman. The magic bullet theory is a conspiracy theorist strawman it is not the offical account of the assasination.

Jessop please take a few minutes to examine the single bullet theory.
    I cannot believe I'm posting a youtube link, but here a piece of video where the single bullet theory is explained;
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2kEh3Kgwhk0

Don't believe the seating arrangement?
    http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/sbt3.jpg
    jessop1 wrote:
    More 9/11 guff
    Norman Mineta

The FAA notified the military 13 minutes before flight 77 hit the pentagon, so Mineta's timeline doesn't add up.

For clarification the first order to shoot down was given by the Vice president between 10:10 and 10:15 after he was told that an aircraft was 80 miles out. This was witnessed by Scooter Libby, the Vice Presidents Chief of Staff and Joshua Bolton,the White House Deputy Chief.He was then asked again between 10:12 and 10:18 to confirm the order saying that an inbound plane was 60 miles out.He said yes.
    He then phoned the President who was onboard Air force one at 10:18, this call was logged by Ari Fliecher the Presidents press secretary who noted that the President authorised the shooting down of this flight at 10:20.
    At 10:30 another plane was reported 5 to 10 miles out, again the Vice President authorised the shoot down, this did not happen as the inbound plane was later identified as a medevac helicopter.

The initial report of Flight 93 came from the secret service directly from the FAA and was not based on radar returns but the projected flight path. Thus the secret service was relaying a projected flight path from the FAA to the Vice president but they were totally unaware Flight 93 had already crashed.

Maybe you should read the official report into it; it is all clearly explained in there.

Incidentally NORAD recieved the shoot down order at 10:31, a bit late my any stetch of the imagination.
    Hutton Inquiry irrelevant waffle

You could also mention the original inquiry into the Bloody Sunday Shoots.

Waving your hands at percieved bias, isn't prove of a conspiracy.

Eighteen key witnesses were not interviewed by the Stevens team and the Monte Carlo jeweller, Alberto Repossi, claims that the Operation Paget detectives pressured him to change his story about providing the ring for what he said was the imminent engagement of Diana and Dodi Fayed. Repossi says he has the receipts and CCTV footage to show that Diana and Fayed chose a £230,000 emerald and diamond band called Dis-Moi Oui - Tell Me Yes.

Could we please see these reciepts and CCTV footage?

Oh, that's okay then, if British Intelligence says there was no link and no involvement and Prince Philip sees no reason to comment, there is 'no evidence' that such connections exist. Crazy.

Do you have any evidence that a connection exists? Lack of evidence isn't evidence.
    I know from my own source close to Diana that British Intelligence was indeed tracking her every movement and that she was warned by friendly agents within MI5 that she should watch her back because her life was in danger. This is where much of her information came from when she wrote about Prince Charles planning to kill her in a car accident.

My source, Christine Fitzgerald, a friend of Diana for nine years, was there to be interviewed by Lord Stevens and she is quoted extensively in The Biggest Secret, but naturally Lord Stevens and co would never go there.

Your source is a manicurist.

I'm just saying, as a credible source to internal goings on in Diana's life is a bit tenious. Could you not get a close friend or a family member? Wouldn't Diana confide in one of those people first.

Oh Christine, a quick google shows her to be another of Icke's repitlian overlord fans. Theres a credible source.
    Murdered detective Barry Mannakee with Diana

So if I have this clear the evidence that Mannakee was murdered, comes not from a forensic scientist or copper, the entire evidence is Diana's reaction upon hearing of his death and without being made aware of the facts, or looking at the crime scene, she knows he was murdered.

Jesus christ call Grisham and the rest of the CSI team, HRH Diana's was the worlds greatest forensic pathologists, she doesn't need to see a crime scene to know what crime has been commited.

Yet Lord Stevens tells us in his official report that there is no evidence that the royal family or intelligence agencies were involved in her death. Of course they were, the Steven's report is a farce and comes from a long line of farces collectively know as 'official inquiries'.

So really you've got no evidence Icke you just spout a vast amount of guff, and wave your hands in the air talking about other "conspiracy theories" and claim that is "evidence"
    Nowadays, whenever I see the word 'official' my mind reads it as 'lie'.

So I'm assuming he thinks smoking and drinking too much is good for you? After all there's offical government warnings. :rolleyes:

Advertisement