Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magnet broadband

Options
1535455565759»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

PlainP wrote: »
    Anyone have connection issues, North County Dublin?

I have for the last year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 714 ✭✭✭PlainP

I have for the last year.

Came back up after 3 hours of no service. Received a call from magnet this morning explaining the outage.

Was happy enough with this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 puyg92

business broadband user by virtue of imagine selling business customers to magnet. Didn't think service could get worse. It got worse. Currently have 3 retail premises offline, and their business support team not answering any phonecalls, account manager not answering phone calls either, or responding to texts. Paying a lot for only mediocre service when its up, but it goes down minumum once per month. Complete nightmare. Stay away at all costs, even if they offer you half the competitor's price.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 David North Great

Be careful we you try to contract Internet in Ireland. I´m my case, 4 months ago I got an interruption of 3 weeks without internet and now in May 2017 I am having 2 weeks without it.
    Technical Support has no clue about what happens and customer service has no retention customer polices as they prefer send a router by normal post after 2 weeks without internet and waiting for next Monday for the delivery which is within my 3 week without services. When you need working from home or study for exams, you can not.
    Think twice before you contract with Magnet Networks, who is using Eir line to provide the poor service they offer to customers like us

• Registered Users Posts: 2 David North Great

Be careful we you try to contract Internet in Ireland. I´m my case, 4 months ago I got an interruption of 3 weeks without internet and now in May 2017 I am having 2 weeks without it.
    Technical Support has no clue about what happens and customer service has no retention customer polices as they prefer send a router by normal post after 2 weeks without internet and waiting for next Monday for the delivery which is within my 3 week without services. When you need working from home or study for exams, you can not.
    Think twice before you contract with Magnet Networks, who is using Eir line to provide the poor service they offer to customers like us

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

anyone in D15 using this service? I thought they were grally good but the last two pages has me a little paranoid!

Advertisement