Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lucy Kennedy fined for littering

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭Geek Nose

Lucy Kennedy is seriously hot!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

I'm so shocked by this news... everything will have to be re-evaluated by scientists now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭gucci

Sorry to be the one to actually refer to the topic of this thread but i read on the front of the longford leader that it was in longford that she was caught littering, that the litter warden was one of "irelands most viligent" regularly fining people for dropping butts and he observed lucy dropping 2butte before fining her....he obviously spent the day tailing her around!!

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭3greenrizla's

I also appolagise for going back to the topic of the thread but this is somthing that bugs me.

as a smoker I always try to put my ciggy butt in a bin, but all too often there is no litter bin available, I dont mind walking a few yards to find a bin but there are too many streets where there is none.

I dont know if this was the case, ut again it is just somthing that bugs me.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Sorry to go off topic but I didnt see her in the leather gear ..... pics anyone?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

gucci wrote:
    Sorry to be the one to actually refer to the topic of this thread but i read on the front of the longford leader that it was in longford that she was caught littering, that the litter warden was one of "irelands most viligent" regularly fining people for dropping butts and he observed lucy dropping 2butte before fining her....he obviously spent the day tailing her around!!

Well he obviously walks past Deli Burger,Abbrakebabra and the other twenty chippers in the town with his eyes closed,the main street is filthy.

That is because these fines are just a blatent effort to raise funds for the fat cat in the county council.
    Just like parking charges, which county council staff and there families are exempt from.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Beelzebub

She'll surely clean up her act now though. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,165 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Moonbaby wrote:
    That is because these fines are just a blatent effort to raise funds for the fat cat in the county council.
    Just like parking charges, which county council staff and there families are exempt from.

If, as Degsy says, the main street in Longford is filthy, then your first statement is laughable! Hate to break the news to you, pal, but laws are there for reasons other than fundraising and to make life a little bit awkward for porr liddle olf Moonbaby.... aw, diddums...

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

6th wrote:
    Sorry to go off topic but I didnt see her in the leather gear ..... pics anyone?

i tried but media player classic is not allowing me to take pictures for some reason

was nothing spectacular anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,165 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

6th wrote:

Usually repeated Friday night... Quarter past twelve according to rte.ie

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Advertisement