Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda brawl outside US embassy

Options
  • 29-11-2006 7:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭

Link

I was going to post this in Politics, but it isn't really politics and there is a definite comedy attachment to it!
    Bad show on the guards behalf, it sounds like one of those outlandish stereotypical irish stories that might occur on the Simpsons. With guys like this, will modern ireland ever shake off the shackles of its alcohol-drinking fightin' reputation!?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Lol, I remember this.

Bad show indeed, especially considering they were armed as well. No excuse for their behaviour and glad to see they were dismissed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

This issue has been discussed a while ago here (fight outside the embassy), I'll try and find the other thread. I didn't know of the outcome til now though, deserved what they got.

link to old thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Personally I think it's gas...you couldn't make this sh*t up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Wertz wrote:
    Personally I think it's gas...you couldn't make this sh*t up.

yeah, it is funny alright. i can imagine some people would complain if the Simpsons did something like this in an episode

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

Mossy Monk wrote:
    yeah, it is funny alright. i can imagine some people would complain if the Simpsons did something like this in an episode
    At least it wan't the Irish embassy in the US :D
    ...but still funny!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,581 ✭✭✭deisemum

A bit like TJ and TJ

Advertisement