Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Me versus the library

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭FranknFurter

i'm 21 now,

so about 11 years.....

i did tell them i lost it...

And you a scout leader.

*tut*tut*

Scouts of Greystones, one of your leaders is a lying rogue book-stealing fiend! A fiend I tells ya!

:p

B

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

In 1993 I found a book at home that I borrowed from the local library in 1977. I would have been five years old at the time and had no recollection of ever reading it.

I brought the book back and they levied a fine of £20. One penny for every three days past the due date.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

And you a scout leader.

*tut*tut*

Scouts of Greystones, one of your leaders is a lying rogue book-stealing fiend! A fiend I tells ya!

:p

B

yes......

Greystones......

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

IN UNRELated post......
    i had a balance of 170 euro in a video store[Supervision,Dundalk] but it closed down this year.........and i didnt pay a cent :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭BrenC

It would prob cost less to just buy a new copy, say you lost it and they'll make you make pay for a new one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭Bettyboop

yes......

Greystones......
    must look you up on the system tomorrow and see how much you owe in fines
    so expect a notice in the post any day now:D
    Seriously though we are using a new system now and you wont be listed on it,
    too long ago:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

you can look up your own lending history on the terminals in the library check that,

but anyway just put it back the shelf, what book is it, they may be someon going mad looking for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

nlgbbbblth wrote:
    In 1993 I found a book at home that I borrowed from the local library in 1977. I would have been five years old at the time and had no recollection of ever reading it.

I brought the book back and they levied a fine of £20. One penny for every three days past the due date.

and you paid it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Shellie13

buy the book off em...itll be cheaper i did it before!

Advertisement