Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday Night

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

I went to a friend's birthday... great fun

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I watched the Bernard Dunne Fight and found it suprisingly enjoyable.. I had rented a couple of dvds but turned them off on hearing my bf cheering loudly from the other room at said fight.. Highly entertaining :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

xzanti wrote:
    I watched the Bernard Dunne Fight and found it suprisingly enjoyable..

So Pighead was right :eek: - click

Maybe not the part about glistening trail though...

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

rb_ie wrote:
    So Pighead was right :eek: - click

Maybe not the part about glistening trail though...

Roflmao :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

Sick of going out every weekend anyway. The whole pub/club scene is a major bore after a while.
    agreed :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Was feeling weak as a result of sickness, so stayed in and watched the fight with my brother and his mate. Went to bed circa 12.30, watched some more fights, then sleep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

Didn't do much last night, was out all day watching the horse racing. Did the same today, not doing anything tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

Stayed in and watched 2001: A Space Odyssey. Finally, those hundreds of references in the Simpsons and other tv shows makes sense!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

rb_ie wrote:
    I didn'r know they ran kiddie discos on weekends?Is that what those Spin Kicks (I think) are?

Tonight was damn good.

My my, aren't we catty? The saturday's are 18ths and tonight was *ahem* drinking in a local park:o

Advertisement