Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The turn the tracks of an album into a story thread

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

:D

Well played to Mr. TheBig for inventive use of Red Sparrows.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Maybe I'm getting better, but when I looked to the sky to save me, I noticed the generator was in overdrive. It just made me want to breakout that the fact it was a miracle that it worked in the first place.
    All my life I have felt low and all I ever done was turn towards a razor to relieve the pain. If only I could find some resolve to free me. People think I have it all, but still, in the end what if there is no way back?
    I like to think I'm on the mend, but live always throws another round at you.
    The deepest blues are black and it feels like hell. The last person I will ever see will be when I burn away on a cold day in the sun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Donegal Lass

excellent!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

it's crap but it took ages to type so feck it.

I had to take a trip into town. A little matter with the taxman - all very embarrassing. My accountant, a Miss Elenor Rigby, was to meet me at the station. When I arrived, I was furious! She was passed out, drunk! She opened her eyes. "calm down" she said. "I'm only sleeping. You're late". She was right of course. "Can I get you a cup of coffee?" She asked. Mollified, I replied "I would love you to". She disappeared into the throng of people rushing here, there and everywhere. I dozed. When she returned, she had what looked like a birdcage shaped like a yellow submarine, containing a small budgie. "what on earth??!" I exclaimed. "the woman in the shop - it's a bargain she said she said", she cried, demonstrating that annoying habit she has of repeating the end of sentences sometimes.

"What are we going to do with it?" I asked. "well, it's a nice cage. And your bird can sing" she replied. With that, the bird croaked "Good Day Sunshine!!" "wait a second, " I said, "MY bird?" "Yes!" she said. "For No One deserves a bird as much as you do". I was getting alarmed. Doctor Robert Forsyth, my physician, had warned me of hysterical women before. "I want to tell you" she said "I went to see a fortune teller, and she told me we were destined to be married! "A forune teller?" I spluttered. "Yes, Mrs. Tomorrow, in the old town". "Ahh" I said "that old fool. Well, listen. Forget about all that. This morning, I have got to get you into my life assurance provider to get the money for the taxman. Forget about that fortune teller, anyone will tell you tomorrow never knows."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭Dylan_James

i thought this thread was going to be good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

"You're all I have", I told you while you slept in my arms. I wished I could make this go on forever but when you opened your eyes I could see that I wasn't going to be first over the finish line. You were destined for another entirely warmer climate.

Right now it was freezing and so I pumped the Calorgas and set the fire to the third bar. The past was beginning to get to me. I was done chasing cars, flashing my headlights at puzzled eurobox drivers. I had thought I had figured out how you could be happy but as I spoke with hands open, you just shut your eyes and didn't respond.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Skellington

it was the morning after i made underwater love with my girlfriend. after what had felt like an epic romance, i thought it was the real thing, but sadly she had been the latest victim of the conflict between the zombie eaters and the war pigs, who were battling to control the edge of the world. i strolled along, feeling like i was falling to pieces, when suddenly as if from out of nowhere jumped the mighty woodpeckers from mars. "suprise! you're dead" they said just before they shot me.

Advertisement