Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mod of AH?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,040 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

no
    I'd do it, but I'd probably be too leniant. I constantly find myself seeing a ban/infraction and thinking, "he got banned for that??!".

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

no
    I don't think I spend enough time on the site to qualify...

You definitely do if you've resorted to reading threads from 2006.
    Getting through all the threads nicely.

Was made an AH mod after this thread, didn't do anything productive anyway :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    Yes. I love to be the bad-guy. Dunno how long before I got kicked out for making it personal though. And banning people I don't like for very little.

What a difference 7 years makes :)
    I'd do it, but I'd probably be too leniant. I constantly find myself seeing a ban/infraction and thinking, "he got banned for that??!".

• Registered Users Posts: 6,738 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

You already said yes 6 yrs ago, just cos you wanted to ban people. No take backs.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

no
    Wait, is this a trick question to lure potential victims?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement