Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

microcube tone

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

maybe it was i'll listen when i go home to be 100%

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Eoin Madsen

Rustar wrote:
    Right-o, now that I'm merely 'hung over' and not 'drunk', and after some research (where would we be without Wiki?), I find my ideas about the nature of phasers/flangers was wrong. I thought they were just simple filter sweeps (EQ) up and down the spectrum of a single signal.

It's an easy mistake to make. ;) I think wah is essentially what you were thinking of - a sweepable bandpass filter of the low mids.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

Ta for the comments....just wanna say though the clip definitely doesn't do this little combo justice. I still can't believe the sounds comming from that little speaker. I'm gonna mic it at the next practice session, put it thru the PA for the craic and see how it competes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

u definatly have to let us know how that goes fingers

Advertisement