Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how to entertain yourself on a rainy day

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭Trinity

look out the window and everytime someone passes mouth (or mime) the words 'elephant juice'.

see what happens :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

Come up with witty and imaginative responses for this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

boneless wrote:
    Mentally undress everyone you know...

:eek:no!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

tman wrote:
    or gouge your eyes out with a rusty spoon.... whatever

/edit
    you could always make me another awesome picture, I can't seem to find the last one you made for me :(
    make sure it includes boobies, cats, music and something to do with nintendo

well have already got the last three so that's no good! this picture? 16328.JPG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

ah come one laxxy, you know you want to do another one for me:)
    the manwash vid rocks btw:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

if you have a significant other... sex is always an option!!!! i couldnt think of anything i would rather do!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Says "Amend" on this Sunday to Jules suggestion.

Advertisement