Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masterpiece MP-03 Starscream

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭DarthWraak

jaggeh wrote:

I want that Optimous Prime NOW!!!!111

Nice set, the detail is awesome. Id say your one happy dude

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I seen both of these in that comic book shop in Temple Bar today.

There was a price tag of €140 on Starscream and no price on the Prime box.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,481 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

I seen both of these in that comic book shop in Temple Bar today.

There was a price tag of €140 on Starscream and no price on the Prime box.

if i had that kind of money i'd gleefully shell out

It's still VERY hard to resist when you see them on a shop shelf like that. The credit card in my pocket felt like the one ring in Lord of the Rings... screaming at me to use it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭xanthor

The credit card in my pocket felt like the one ring in Lord of the Rings... screaming at me to use it.

:D:D

I'm sure somebody will pay €140 for it. In fact we're doing the advertising for them.

Had a gawk in the window as i walked past - for some reason the box is shinkwrapped. AFAIK, TakaraTomy didn't ship them like that.
    :confused::confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Rozie

140 is a ridiculous price.

Considering he's massive an oversized alternator, and alternators are 25, and he's not even rare since he's just out...

I'd feel so ****ing stupid paying 140 for any action figure, let alone an undersized, badly painted, inaccurate one :/

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭DBK

140euro...jaysus..I just bought 2, got them yesterday and that only cost 150euro for the pair including shipping....feck that....140euro....jaysus

But it's on a shelf in front of you screaming 'Buy me, buy me!'

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

and i was standing by the shelf laughing. then i laughed at the store clerk. then i walked out laughing. then i walked all the way home laughing. then i caressed my wallet.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Rozie wrote:
    140 is a ridiculous price.

Considering he's massive an oversized alternator, and alternators are 25, and he's not even rare since he's just out...

I'd feel so ****ing stupid paying 140 for any action figure, let alone an undersized, badly painted, inaccurate one :/

140 euro is ****ing mental. I expect that kind of crazy from FP but other comic shops should have more cop on. While a cool looking TF I dont think Ill be picking it up tho I wouldnt mind a MP Prime to go along side my Galaxy Force Prime.

• Advertisement
Advertisement