Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transformers Evolution: Hearts of Steel

Options
  • 24-09-2006 2:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭

This comic series has some beautiful designs -

megatron.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

not bad, could of done with looking like that for the upcoming movie next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,481 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

as far as artwork goes, you'll be hard-pushed to beat dreamwave imo. they did such a fantastic job with it. you know it's good when it's featured in the wiki for transformers ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

will admit to being surprised by this series. when i heard of it first i thought of a "war of the worlds " type of scenario set in london. the last thing i expected was the wild west. that said from flicking through the issues that have come out it looks to be a good read with some nice ideas and better designs (ya gotta love guido)

the colouring to me seems too dark though. im still not gonna get it but im thinking i will buy the trade when it comes out. hopefully the next evolutions story will be more original, the whole idea is its out of contuinty so IDW really should let their imaginations go riot. theres no reason it should be based on earth at all. it'd be interesting to see how theyd handle a race their equal or superior (think vorlon!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

as far as artwork goes, you'll be hard-pushed to beat dreamwave imo. they did such a fantastic job with it. you know it's good when it's featured in the wiki for transformers ;)

Actually its IDW, Dreamwave went under last year. I strongly recommend Stormbringer as a good read too.

I do love this design of megs, very slick and aggressive.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I love the Heart of Steel art:

decepticon_planes.jpg

shockwave.jpg

bumblebee2.jpgbumblebee1.jpg

op1.jpgop2.jpg

insecticons2.jpginsecticons1.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

TF_HOS_03_CVR_A.jpg

TF_HOS_03_CVR_B.jpg

TF_HOS_03_CVR_RI.jpg