Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thomann revamp

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Mine's been processed and shipped. You guys should just be nice to people and karma will keep the universe in check :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭sham69

Ordered the JS100TR (Satch) guitar 2 weeks ago, got an email from them on Friday requiring more info, i.e pic of front and back of CC (masked the middle 8 digits) and some sort of I.D, sent a pic of my passport. Still havent heard anything back, ordered an amp aswell (HARLEY BENTON HB-20G) €920 for both, might order one of those pedals and need to get a lead and a strap etc.
    Hopefully everything goes smoothly...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

I ordered my stuff on saturday and it arrived last friday. Fastest I've ever had a shipment from thomann. Think it was shipped on the tuesday so 3 days shipping time. Had it in under a week either way. Though my piano took feckin ages to arrive last year and the delivery company was ****e. Was delivered by DHL this time though and was much better

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Doctor J wrote:
    Mine's been processed and shipped. You guys should just be nice to people and karma will keep the universe in check :p

Screw you hippy! :p

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Well, Thomann has just lost another one of my orders. Bravo Thomann!

• Advertisement

They just delivered mine. Warp pedal and V shaped gig bag. Rock on ye crazy German mentallists! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

I've been waiting since August for my Gretsch. The hornswagglers.

What you think of the Warp Factor doc?

I think it looks good but until I get out of here in, ohhh about 63 minutes, all I can say is it's pretty heavy, let's hope all in good ways :D

Yup. Its pretty sturdy alright. Takes a bit of tweaking. Can get some very varied sounds from it. Post up what you think once you get some time to mess with it a bit

• Advertisement

Hopefully I'll get some time to mess about with it tomorrow and I've a rehearsal on Sunday where I'll see how it sounds at 747-taking-off volume :)

Just having a quick run of this now. Initial thoughts, not bad at all. Not as fizzy as a lot of distortion pedals. I have it set with gain at about 10 o clock, warp at about 1 o clock and the sub button up. Nice.

Edit -> Oh yeah and I'm playing the V tuned to B :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

I ordered something yesterday, i got a text on my phone today to say it had been shipped. Nay to shabby. :)

Advertisement