Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bulbs! :Tuesday Week2: Aftermath-ness

Options
  • 20-09-2006 2:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone...

Right then time to organise a BULBS and as the usual instigator of this type of divilment (needs to be said in a Kerry accent) I'm suggesting Week 1 sometime. Anyone got any suggestions as to when and where? I reckon we should keep it on Campus for the 1st one. Pretty easy going about the day but want one that the most people can attend, I'll say Wednesday as it's a happy medium between the start and end of the week.

So come on people lets go party :)

Cheers
    Rory

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

"Come on Barbie lets go party ah ah ah ah ah"

didnt know metal-fans knew that song Rory!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

I'll see about going.

Doing a hell of a lot better than I was over the weeeknd but not back to myself yet. :-/

kaimera wrote:
    I'll see about going.

Doing a hell of a lot better than I was over the weeeknd but not back to myself yet. :-/

Welcome home kai, sorry i missed ya at the wkend, hope you feeling better soon

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

Back on topic...

Rory's idea of Wednesday night in week one sounds good.
    Keeping the 1st one on campus also appeals.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Zapho

Wednesday sounds good. Hopefully I'll have moved over to castletroy by then.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

BUMP!

Right anyone else got any objections....kind've getting to the short notice stage now. As always look out for the person in the trench coat :)

Cheers
    Rory

P.m. me if you want a phone number in case you get lost or can't find the one in the rench coat.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

No objections to wednesday night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

will i come or will i not? :confused: :rolleyes: :o:p;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭Brendygg

wont make have tickets for Maximo Park in Dolans that nite

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

Well as I said in the last Bulbs thread I wont make week 1 bulbs cause of other stuff. On wednesday night I have a poker tournament to go to to earn money for my other nights out!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

Doubt i'l be there either lads..

Hey guys go ahead and have it week 2 if you like, I wont be there but sure ill try and make the next one! You can all bow to kai instead :(

Right what's the story then. Is there anyone on for Week 1 as it stands Wednesday night? Otherwise I think it'd probably be better in Week 2.

Cheers
    Rory

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Wednesday Week 2. Wednesday wk 1 is Clubs and Socs night and people will be gettin pissed with the aforementioned anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

Would I be right in thinking there was a quasi-BULBS tonight in the Stables....?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

klong wrote:
    Would I be right in thinking there was a quasi-BULBS tonight in the Stables....?

Nah, that was just us having sunday night drinks. The fact that we're all on boards is a strange, weird coincidence

Did you go and say hi klong? Well... did ya!??

I wasnt there... bet you all missed me eh.

Er, no. It was only as we were leaving that I recognised certain people as being boardsies. We were the bods by the emergency exit

week2 I take it so?

*BUMP*

So is this wednesday of week 2?

might be in the stables that night for something else, so might pop my head over to say hi :o

• Advertisement

might be in the stables that night for something else, so might pop my head over to say hi :o

Nope. Not acceptable. You either put us before all your other committments or you just dont bother! GOT IT?

(ps, that is a joke)

I reckon Stables on Wednesday night of Week 2 then. Anyone any objections/prior commitments?

Cheers
    Rory

Prior committments!

klong wrote:
    Prior committments!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :( I'll be left alone with all of *them* :eek:

Good thing I have other engagements in there that night so, I can escape asap... :D

I can't possibly raise my eyebrow high enough at some of you folk... :rolleyes:

kaimera wrote:
    I can't possibly raise my eyebrow high enough at some of you folk... :rolleyes:

what's your meaning?! :p

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :( I'll be left alone with all of *them* :eek:

Good thing I have other engagements in there that night so, I can escape asap... :D

Just can't do Wednesday nights...

klong wrote:
    Just can't do Wednesday nights...

shame on you...and I leaving the country just a few days later an' all. Shame on you. :p

Playing poker right?? Yeah, Id play over a beers as well :) Damn straight

• Advertisement

Tuesday night so :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement