Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mono

Options
  • 15-09-2006 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭

Just listening to the new album by MONO and, even if it isn't that original, I'm really digging it. It's a collaboration with some electronic guy called world's end girlfriend. Very Godspeed but minus the big build ups. Anyone else a fan of these fine folks? I've only got one other CD (the one with the blue cover with the red people on it) which I think is fantastic. Must really get the rest of their stuff.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

I quite like Mono
    I heard a rumour of an Irish date soon

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

It's no rumour, click here. Tickets are available now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Mr Rivers

Aye, I quiet like the 2 albums of theirs I have (Walking Cloud And Deep Red Sky, Flag Fluttered And The Sun Shined and You Are There) but I got the World's End Girlfriend album and I really dislike it, I dunno why people go on about it, it's boring

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

I had to listen to it a few times to really get into it but once I got into it, I loved it. Although I have no idea what world's end girlfriend do on the album, it just sounds like MONO.

Advertisement