Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy With your Auctioneer?

Options
  • 31-08-2006 2:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Myself and a friend have started a web site. The web site is www.rateyourauctioneer.com

This is a public forum where people can rate auctioneers when selling or buying a home and others can view this information to help them choose an auctioneer. If you have used a particular auctioneer (or know someone who might) in the past then it would be great if you could possibly submit a rating for them (just takes a minute).
    If you could also forward this to your friends and family I would really appreciate this. This website has just gone live today so we could use all the help we could get.

Please let me know what you think.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭ircoha

Even with first class moderating of the site, I would be getting a very good lawyer because some disgruntled auctioneer will sue your ass off, particularly since you allow free comments.

Take heed of the <<<<DON'T MENTION THESE PEOPLE!!!>>>> issues here on boards and do some research on the risks here.

ps where is the submit ur rating link on the site?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

shutting this thread - it is already posted in the business/economy forum:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054985131

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement