Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AFT - Use your free webtexts from your mobile - costs a fraction of a cent per text!

Options
1606162636466»

Comments

Savage cabbage :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭Spipov

im not sure i can go through 130 pages. just wondering

say i have an o2 sim i dont use, and im using a 3 pay as you go sim. can i use cabbage to send webtext from the 086 account from the mobile which has 083 sim in it? how do i set things up to do that?thanks for helping!

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭CaSCaDe711

You can indeed. Choose the Accounts option in the Cabbage menu and add a new account using your O2 login details. Then you can choose which ever account you wish to send a text from.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭SeamyH

Is it possible for Cabbage to be used on your Vodafone Live connection while on the move and WLAN while at home ? I currently use it on my WLAN connection at home and it's great. I was thinking that maybe it would still work out cheaper than the normal text price if you used the Vodafone access point to connect and send then disconnected while on the move.

Advertisement