Advertisement
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards
Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

Adam Quinn '05-'06

Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭✭ Jeezie Creezie

Well as you can probably tell by the title of the thread, I am in fact Adam.

I did session 2 both years:

2005, Zoology:Some from that year may remember me as Pierce's roomate or apprentice to Pierce. I did a couple of crazy things, namely stealing 26 muffins from the cafeteria in one go, stealing 9 donuts and a tray from the cafeteria in one go, drinking 6 and a half cups of mocha one sugar in one day and not being able to walk straight, getting hit in the face with a frisbee thrown by Pierce and also having Pierce do "things" with me. I'll spare the details.

2006, Drama:Had a great time in drama, Brona is the best instructor ever! Meh, didn't do anything too crazy. Had a broken arm and learnt some very handy one handed tricks... also played nervous alot. I was also occasionally and affectionately called the man-whore.

So yeah.

Comments

Advertisement