Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Adam Quinn '05-'06

• 26-08-2006 3:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

Well as you can probably tell by the title of the thread, I am in fact Adam.

I did session 2 both years:

2005, Zoology:Some from that year may remember me as Pierce's roomate or apprentice to Pierce. I did a couple of crazy things, namely stealing 26 muffins from the cafeteria in one go, stealing 9 donuts and a tray from the cafeteria in one go, drinking 6 and a half cups of mocha one sugar in one day and not being able to walk straight, getting hit in the face with a frisbee thrown by Pierce and also having Pierce do "things" with me. I'll spare the details.

2006, Drama:Had a great time in drama, Brona is the best instructor ever! Meh, didn't do anything too crazy. Had a broken arm and learnt some very handy one handed tricks... also played nervous alot. I was also occasionally and affectionately called the man-whore.

So yeah.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Mr.D.Leprachaun

Hello Adam! With regards to how I know you: you know what you did... *glares*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Madeleine

You played Nervous with people against their will a DISTURBING amount... But you're cool anyways =D Despite your "interruptions":mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 PearofAnguish

You always spare the details. I want to hear some details!

I notice you don't talk about the time you lost the game of Nervous that you initiated. Why is that Adam?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Jeezie Creezie

What game of nervous I lost? I don't remember that! ahem... I will hear no more insinuations against Adam! And you'll get details when you work for details!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 PearofAnguish

Your ma works for details. And by details I mean money. And by work I mean...well I suppose that's quite obvious.

Against Squee. You got nervous. Fast.

• Advertisement

You got nervous with me too!

Against Squee. You got nervous. Fast.

Ok I'll admit that did happen, but Mad I didn't get nervous with you! What happened was you would slap me every time I did it to you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭Thursday*

Hang on now. You did _less_ crazy **** in Drama?

*shakes head* What are the youth coming to...in our day Drama was a dacent class......

Hell yeah Drama was a decent class! And yeah we did crazy stuff! I just meant that I wasn't as crazy as in first year, most likely cos Pierce wasn't there to do things to me. *cry in fear over memorys of Pierce after lights out*

Ok I'll admit that did happen, but Mad I didn't get nervous with you! What happened was you would slap me every time I did it to you!

Yes you did, and no, I would threaten to bite you...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Acid_Violet

Adam is gay..............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 emz (m&m pt.1!)

woh hold up! adam lost a game of nervous?!!! when?! and to who! i want to reward them! lol:D

That was a very interesting conversation we just had, m'dear ;-)

Quite...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Acid_Violet

*tumble-weed floats across a desert*

Advertisement