Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Hacker Puzzle"

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,832 ✭✭✭littlebug

cool!!

Just finished.. I needed help from google when I got as far as ojofuffo... quite pleased with myself!

I'd be very very impressed with anyone who finished with no help/ google spoilers! Anyone?

P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

Woody!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 gunthix

American history will help you with that one. Washington was the first.

that really doesn't help me since I don't live in america.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

And because you're using the internet you have no access to something like google or wikipedia which will give you the answer if you use my hint.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,452 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Finished.
    That was fun. 21-22 was the hardest by far, but thanks to google, I figured it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭rgiller

Kooli wrote:
    Little help?
    I don't understand at all, only on level one, I get the password wrong and I'm sent to the Disney homepage? Am I missing something here?!

Got to agree with Kooli on this one. What the hell is going on?? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭arseagon

rgiller wrote:
    Got to agree with Kooli on this one. What the hell is going on?? :confused:

Arrgh I can't even find the password for level 1. What am i missing?

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭arseagon

Found the level 1 password, now i'm stuck on level 2 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭jammie

i cant get past 10 :( does that make me thick :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Yook

I dont mean to sound cocky, but the last one was a little disappointing. I was expecting it to be a lot harder. I had to look up 20 and felt incredibly nerdy for knowing 21 off the bat. :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭deman

WhooHooo!!!

I did it!!

:D:D:D

granny.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Kooli wrote:
    Little help?
    I don't understand at all, only on level one, I get the password wrong and I'm sent to the Disney homepage? Am I missing something here?!

Long time since I tried try2hack :) but if I remember correctly - right click on the page, select 'view source' and look for the password in amongst the HTML. Should be straightforward enough.

Very similar to the HTS basic mission 1

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

nice length of puzzle, the last onei thought wa very good the numebrs one i mean 11235 etc...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 wannawin

Advertisement