Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Show Us Your ASSETTS Thread!

Options
1121314151618»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Many people checked it against my will that night. Not talliesin, he had permission

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

i looked from a distance... grabbed poor sparky-s though!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

You looked at mine too, even lifted my tshirt, got a good comment. ;)

oh god yeah... now i remember.... and it was tasty!!!! prolly forgot cuz i knnew i would never see one ass good again!!! biteable if i remember!

telling you there was one ass there i wouldnt of minded getting to grips at all!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭Doomspell

Jules you maneater!

• Advertisement

seriously.. Tar has a lovely bottom.... but there was someone there who was better!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭Doomspell

CuLt?? Saw a pic...wow!

yeah cult is cute but swear you would never guess... had to be simply the best looking man in the room...

next to amp that is :)

Hmm, wonder who that is, SARKY.

nope sorry tar, seriously you will not guess so just leave it!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Way to smash my heart into precisely three thousand, two hundred and eighty-seven pieces. :(

Don't know why I bother.

/me runs off to cry, watch The O.C. and eat ice cream

sorry!

ment you but dont want everyone to know ;)

Advertisement