Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tallaght is pizza capital of the world

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

O sorry I thought they were, my bad ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

You think the Teenage Mutant Hero Ninja Turtles are pretty?

No Irma was more my type ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭InFront

wow. Irma's gotten hotter since I last saw her. Has she done something with her hair? shes cute. I never liked April myself though. A ginger in a yellow boiler suit, er no thanks...

DaBreno I'll come over, Im not a pervert. Well not unless you want me to be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭InFront

6th wrote:
    I'm from Tallaght

Hmph! Not according to your location, south dublin is a state of mind:D
    j/k

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

They do make a nice pizza aswell as Godfathers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

6th wrote:
    No Irma was more my type ;)
    Is she wearing glasses?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

You think the Teenage Mutant Hero Ninja Turtles are pretty?

No. Maybe theyre referring to the blonde animal that jumped on top of the guy in the Dominos Dominator ad a few months back, that was shown a grand total of.....twice :mad: Or the blonde and the Asian birds watchin football on the leaflet for the Dominos Football Fanatic special pizza that came thru the door this morning.

Why do they show sh1t ads round the clock and ads that are either very funny or have exceptional rideage get cancelled within the week? If someone could post a link to that ad I referred to Id type back my gratitude.....with one hand (not thats its a nudie nudie fr jack ad or anything, but jesus christ she is scorching. I think it was an Australian ad)

And leave Giblet alone, he out da hood now (even if he is wrong, Tallaghfornia is full of scum and loc ass gang bangers).
    Cant stand when people cant admit their home is a hole! The majority in Blanch, as in Tallaght, are decent folk, but theres an awful lot of scum and it cant be denied. Ditto my dads home county, alot of decent people but an awful lot who subscribe to the stereotypes of violent, thick, miserly alcoholic fcuks who think/wish they are in the IRA.

The 40 minutes or its free rule still applies in Blanch though (the Dominos is in neighbouring Casrleknock). Must have got about 5 or 6 free pizzas since about last November or so (didnt eat in Dominos for ages, as the times prev to that that I did they were very mean with the amount of topping they gave). One Chinese guy almost started shouting "no! you pay now!" like in The Simpsons when I informed him it had been 44 minutes since the order, but he eventually relented. Another time they fcuked up the order and didnt deliver at all and tried to claim I was a new customer and that because I failed to answer when they called back to verify my phone number and address that I hadnt responded. I informed them that Id received no callback, I didnt have a new number or address, and if they wanted proof that Id used them before that due to my status as a lazy bum I had at least 4 old Dominos boxes in my bedroom complete with a sticker on them that shows my name and number. They delivered, your man was snappin :D

Advertisement