Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personality Quiz

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,832 ✭✭✭littlebug

spot on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

31 TO 40 POINTS: Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful & practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a
    lot to shake your trust In your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over if that trust is ever broken.

Spot on really!

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Caco

49 for me too, seems to be most recurring result!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭CorsetRibbons

41 TO 50 POINTS: Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head.

Hmmmm....noooo

They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.

Hmmmm...yesss

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Shellie13

Lust4Life wrote:

51 TO 60 POINTS: Others see you as an exciting, highly volatile, rather impulsive personality; a natural leader, who's quick to make decisions, though not always the right ones. They see you as bold and adventuresome, someone who will try anything once; someone who takes
    chances and enjoys an adventure. They enjoy being in your company because of the excitement that you radiate.

impulsive yes?!

bold yes..

chances and adventure...usually within reason!

leader...not so much!

fun fun!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

I got 49

I thought I would get lower considering but there you go

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Looks like I fall into the same category as the majority here...we surely can't all have the same personality traits :p

41 TO 50 POINTS: Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention (absolutely not!), but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.

The rest is all true :D

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭chubba1984

Got 39, describes certain bits of my personality that are fairly obvious and others that I wouldn't have thought about but seem to apply fairly well.

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭dvega

38 Not Bad!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Maccattack

hmmm. thats a good test. Pretty accurate for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

43 cool test

Advertisement