Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the irish guild poll

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

Horde
    Sub for a month just to promote someone, why dont ya just play for that month :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭RedXIII

Hey so wats up with the guild....not the most active hey???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Sean/Telnor

Horde
    Dear Irish Brothers,

We must all stick together. The world is a big bad place and we have many other factions (Countries) setting up there own guilds. I am only new at this level 10 but purpose any Irish Players around the same level to join the Green Brotherhood. E-mail me or join me on msn messenger sean051283@hotmail.com to arrange playing times as a party and for general WOW chat. I also purpose that if we come across any Irish people while adventuring, we will tell them about the Green Brotherhood and offer them to join. This is a world full of Hostile people and creatures and you could always use Allies you can trust.

Long Live the Green Brotherhood, Long Live the Irish.

Regards,

Telnor
    Paladin Knight

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

bah we're all horde :D which server though?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

Horde
    Hmm a 1 poster.. sounds like a troll.. probably not

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 manetheren

hey all,

Is there still an irish guild running? if so Alli or Horde and on which server?

At present am lvl 60 pallie on hellscream with no home. Was a GM in a guild for a good while, but it went into the ground, no-one online playing :(

So if there is a guild out there, that's recruiting, can ye give me a shout?

thx folks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭KilbarrackBlows

is this guild active
    and alliance or horde
    server name ?

ive been playing since release and am looking to reroll
    so let me know which server you guys are on
    il roll a priest there always handy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Easygainer

Has to be Horde...

Plus we've to be named after the Irish chip n dales - Celtic Knights :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭TheViking

Hey guys i use to play wow alot 7-8 months ago looking at getting into it again
    horde of course !!

but i love rp servers and irish guilds on a rp server? pm me plz

Advertisement