Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facilities

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bartron Prime

Best quote ever about the Iraq War: "How the hell did all our oil end up under their sand?"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭Andrew 83

Andrew, would you prefer having higher gym charges if it meant no "outsiders" can use the gym?

If you're a member of one of the college's sports clubs you should not be having to pay in each time you use the facilities. What's next, paying in to enter House 6 or the GMB each time you visit if you're society runs out of there?

I've nothing against outsiders using the gym, if as you suggest it's outside normal busy hours it would particularly be fine but they shouldn't be allowed into the sports hall part to the detriment of student clubs.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Andrew 83 wrote:
    What's next, paying in to enter House 6 or the GMB each time you visit if you're society runs out of there?

That's a great idea! Charge into lectures too!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

John2 wrote:
    What a great idea... I'd save so much money!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭xeduCat

John2 wrote:

Don't give them ideas, if this happens you will be personally responsible ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

xeduCat wrote:
    Don't give them ideas, if this happens you will be personally responsible ;)

I'll be the person collecting at the door

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭sully-gormo

If its €150 a year that's still alot for a student, I was just wonderin about the Gym cos' i'm planning to use it alot when* I go to college. Hopefully the new place wont be that bad, the old one sounds terrible from what i read. they should let outsiders in on weekends (and maybe i the evenings) they could really make a killing, given the location. Plenty of office buildings and houses nearby.

*(here's hoping)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Nothingcompares

what u bench punk. only messing. if you want to go to a gym that has plama tvs, hot birds in lyrca, free hot towels, i'm sorry you won't find it in luce hall.

Advertisement