Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Uncontrollable urge to buy a fiat coupe

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Earlsie

How about this
    http://www.fccuk.org/forum/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=149626&an=0&page=0#Post149626

All the usual LE extras

- Unmarked Recaro interior
    - Starter button
    - 6 Speed gear box
    - Climate control
    - Titanium coloured alloys (very few scuffs), mirrors, headlights and grill
    - Pristine highly polished Red bodywork
    - A tight and strong engine car has covered 90k miles
    - Refurbished Red rocker cover.

New Parts

- Fully resprayed front end, to rid it of stone chips.
    - New starter motor 4k ago
    - New radiator 4k ago
    - New Clutch has done about 3k
    - New front discs, and pads all round

Mods/Extras

- Gtec2
    - Pipecraft s/s exhaust and de-cat
    - Apexi AVC-r boost controller installed in ash try
    - Aquamist system 1s with DDS 2 in car display
    - K&N Induction kit (std airbox available)
    - Auto Meter boost gauge with chrome bezel to match interior rings
    - All Alu interior heater, speedo etc rings
    - JVC EXAD touch screen cd/mp3 head unit with remote
    - JVC 12 disc mp3 reading auto changer (not installed)
    - AMP and 10" Kenwood sub installed in the boot

This car is fantastic, it looks amazing, sounds awesome, and performs relentlessly. It feels like a car that has done 30k miles everything is tight, rattle, clunking and knocking free. It has covered less than 1k since having the full front end respray to rid it of stone chips and some peeling lacquer.
    The Pipecraft exhaust doesn't boom and drone, but sounds fantastic at full chat.

I have barely used the car since November though it has been run to keep the oils and fluids circulating. I took it to the Lake District at the end of May for a proper run, it covered 700 odd miles without missing a beat. It was superb.

There is a full Fiat service history and Powerfiat since my ownership. Rog knows the car well and would be happy to give it a reference i'm sure!

I'll be very sad to see it go but i can't keep it forever.

I am certain this is one of the best out there and will sell to the first person to view her.

I am asking £6,250.00 with all the extras or make me an offer.

Coupe.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 64,891 ✭✭✭✭unkel

Cyrus wrote:
    bmw 320ci, audi tt or a mint le coupe if i can find one :)

Looks like Earlsie might have found you one. About €12k (incl. €3k for VRT) seems an ok price for a '01 LE that has obviously been very well looked after

What says thou, Cyrus? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

Cyrus wrote:
    rofl @ Unkel

its between three

bmw 320ci, audi tt or a mint le coupe if i can find one :)

for now anyway

and no skodas for me :D

Your not seriously considering buying a Fiat over a BMW or an Audi are you?:confused::o

• Registered Users Posts: 19,706 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

the fiat coupe is more ferrari than fiat imo :D

@ unkel i saw it before, looks good but its approachin 100,000 miles

Cyrus wrote:
    @ unkel i saw it before, looks good but its approachin 100,000 miles

On an Irish one without history, I'd run away as fast as I could. On a UK one with fully documented FIAT history, 90K miles would not deter me at all

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭siralfalot

junkyard wrote:
    Your not seriously considering buying a Fiat over a BMW or an Audi are you?:confused::o

I would, far better looking and performing car for the price

get the 20V turbo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

siralfalot wrote:
    I would, far better looking and performing car for the price

get the 20V turbo

:confused::confused: Sorry guys I'm not with you, but then again I have to rely on these things to make a living. Good luck with your choice though.:)

Junkyard, it is a rare sportscar with great performance and handling. And then there are the looks

Yes, it is a FIAT and yes, there's a good chance maintenance will be more costly than on most other cars of the same value. Most owners are well aware of this, budget for it and don't whine when a fairly major job needs doing. It is the price of having something very special

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭siralfalot

unkel wrote:
    Junkyard, it is a rare sportscar with great performance and handling. And then there are the looks

Yes, it is a FIAT and yes, there's a good chance maintenance will be more costly than on most other cars of the same value. Most owners are well aware of this, budget for it and don't whine when a fairly major job needs doing. It is the price of having something very special

exactly, I mean how common are bimmer 3 series these days?

I'm getting a 156 GTA after christmas, sure i could have bought a beautiful 325i for the same cash, but hey, how many times have you seen a GTA?

Advertisement