Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Cheaky Bazzas

Options
  • 21-07-2006 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭

:mad: Well done lads with your portable led signage, well placed in front of Gatso on Dunshaughlan to Navan road.

It restricts drivers view of gatso coming from Dunshaughlan, hardly randon placement.

Attachment not found.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

If your not going over the speed limit, then you have nothing to worry about.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭endplate

Yeah saw that too a few weeks ago I was under the limit but it gave me a surprise. The sign should not be there all speed cameras are meant to be visable I believe

• Registered Users Posts: 7,577 ✭✭✭maidhc

endplate wrote:
    The sign should not be there all speed cameras are meant to be visable I believe

Someone should reprogram the sign to read "Speed camera here".

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭green-blood

its pathetic, we need VISIBILITY inorder to have compliance, thats a well proven fact that doesn't matter to those who see speed cameras as revenue generators and not safety tools, you can bet that one DOES have film in it

Advertisement