Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 6 news and trailer *Spoilers*

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

An hour and a half left.

• Moderators Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭LFCFan

Jaysus! Season 6 looks like it'll be class. Can't wait now :)

OH HO BABY.

Well there is a few spoilers within that video.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭wba88

Deadly cant wait

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭DJB

At least they have a half decent reason for bringing jack back to the US. Looks like he's built up a few enemies over the past few years. I wonder how long it took to grow that beard or is it glued on? Do ya think Audrey waited for him? No sign of her in the trailer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Yeah! 24.

I haven't finished DAY 5 but DAY 6 is looking very cool.

And did ye see chloe !!!

Roll on January

Ok roll on DAY 5!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭lukin

I presume everyone's seen it by now:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAjTHBj_CfQ
    So what do you all think?
    Jack hasn't had a very nice time with his Chinese friends by the looks of it.
    Things don't improve very much for him after that either!

Your link was messed up and I'm merging this with the main sticky thread.

Thanks,my apologies for posting a thread, I didn't see the sticky at the top of the page about the prequel.
    No sign of that stupid bint Audrey, hopefully she'll stay gone.
    I dunno what these Muslim terrorists want Jack for, going by the trailer they seem to be willing to stop their attacks in exchange for him. But there's more to it than that no doubt.
    A bit tiresome that the bad guys are Arabs again but it looks exciting I must say.

No problem at all. That's what I'm here for. :)

As far as it looks, I'd say the US have used a few things from the dirty tricks department to get Jack back (here comes the tagline "Jack's back, AGAIN").
    Seeing as it showed them just handing him over, maybe America knew a lot more about China than Jack knows about America. But we shall see soon.

Let the pre season wonders begin! :)

• Advertisement

A bit tiresome that the bad guys are Arabs again but it looks exciting I must say.

The bad guys where Russian last time and the US president didn't turn out to be on the right side.
    In day one they where from the baltics.
    I cann't remember where they where from in Days 2 and 3 but I don't think they where Arabs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭idlesupernova

Maybe the terrorists have a highly valued Chinese agent/offical and only Jack being released will have their guy set free? Who knows!!!

Well the scriptwriters of 24 have managed to offend almost every nationality on earth at this stage it would seem:

Serbs in Day One
    Arabs in Day Two
    Mexicans in Day Three
    Arabs (again) in Day Four
    Russians in day Five

Now we're back to the old reliable Arabs again for Day 6.

Yeah, but did you not get the hidden message in day 5? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭starn

Buzzin, I wannabe Jack B

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭whosedaddy?

Hidden message - damn I have to watch Day5 backwards now... :D

Of course they are Arabs - thats the Americans main enemy these days... and they don't need 24 to alienate 4/5th of the worlds population their President can do that all by himself....

Ah 24 should start a war with the Pope.

Pope: Ick bein In Furar (sp?), Jack.
    Jack: Just tell me where the bomb is, and I can get some sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭Odaise Gaelach

:D

Roll on 2007!
    Elmo wrote:
    Pope: Ick bein In Furar (sp?), Jack.
    Jack: Just tell me where the bomb is, and I can get some sleep.

Or something like this...?

Jack: Put down the book Mr. Brown! We can protect you from Opus Dei...

Jack: Put down the book Mr. Brown! We can protect you from Opus Dei...

:D

[interesting fact] Did you know that the producers of 24 where interested in using Dan Brown's book for one of its series [/interesting fact]

• Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

I'm giddy as a school girl after watching that trailer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,843 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Izzard departs '24' after just one day
    Eddie Izzard will no longer star in 24, having left the show after just one day of filming.

The British comedian was set to play a villain called McCarthy in the sixth season of the hit thriller and has been replaced by actor David Hunt. The specific reasons for Izzard's departure from the show are currently unknown, but may be related to American network FX's decision in September to commit to his TV series The Riches, which also stars Minnie Driver.

British-born Hunt has previously appeared in sitcom Everybody Loves Raymond and played a starring role in Sky One football drama Dream Team in the late nineties.

Shame.. Izzard would have made a great villain! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭bottlerocket

There's some new stuff added to the trailer. Not much but a couple of tidbits. There's also an alternative trailer floating around somewhere - pretty similar to the original but a bit different. It's on youtube but you have to wade through all the fake ones to find it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 maireadrua

I almost believed it, until realising those KS clips are from a film called "To End All Wars", with Robert Carlisle. It could have been an excellent film...but it's not. Loved the Aaron "The Man" Pierse bit :D

• Registered Users Posts: 45,386 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

In the official trailer - does the kid from season 3 make an appearence (the one who says "things have been crazy for a long time")- the terrorists son, who just kinda disappeared after he was rescued. I know his name but not how to spell it.

In the official trailer - does the kid from season 3 make an appearence (the one who says "things have been crazy for a long time")- the terrorists son, who just kinda disappeared after he was rescued. I know his name but not how to spell it.

Are you thinking of the guy in Season 3 who is smuggling the "drugs" from mexico? or are you thinking of season 4 and the muslim family.

I don't think it is either of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,386 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

The muslim kid from season 4 (WHY MUST THEY HAVE SUCH DIFFICULT NAMES!!)

Only watched the clip once, but i thought i recognised his face and voice.

No, its not him!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭hairyfairy00

Sorry if posted already!!! SPOILER ALERT 24 Season 6 Prequel
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ud2VnkiSM5o

Well worth the 10 mins, now i'm going to cry cos i can't watch more :(

I want a toyota.

Ah damn it....

• Advertisement
Advertisement