Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Burning Smell?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Okay, thanks for teh help. I just hope a pair of EL34's won't set me back too far.

Yay! $24 for a matched pair from Eurotubes. :) Still have to get the gear for biasing it though...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Eoin Madsen

Whereabouts do you live? If you're not pushed about getting into the biasing thing, it might work out as cheap to get someone to do it for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

West Wicklow. I could get it done in Dublin I suppose, spend a lot of time in town, since I'm on a busroute, but the hassle of carting the fecker about would be unreal. How much will it cost overall to get all teh necessary gear? It'd probably be a worthwhile investment, but I'm kinda bankrupt, and probably cost a good chunk to get biased by anyone in Dublin either. Bit of a dead-ender. : /

Advertisement